When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rep Vids Removed From Youtube

lantis

Probably wasn't such a great idea in the first place. Do we really need everything on Facebook, Twitter, You Tube??

They can just send me the QC pix via email.

That was my first thought when i started to notice them on youtube

You really think our hobby is underground? Google any model of popular watch and check the images section. A good amount of those images are of the very watches we get from our dealers. It may have been underground when I started in this hobby but it certainly isn't anymore.

You really think our hobby is underground? Google any model of popular watch and check the images section. A good amount of those images are of the very watches we get from our dealers. It may have been underground when I started in this hobby but it certainly isn't anymore.

I agree with you Andreww,the rep hobby Is not really "underground" now days. But In my world there are very few people that no much If anything about reps. Outside of the rep community all I find Is Inacurate Infomation/Ignorance. Most of those I have talked to seem to think a replica watch Is some cheep pos that cost $25.00 In China town. :chinese: I hope It stays that way.:) To be honest most of the people I know or run Into dont know much about Gens either. :lol: Mike

Also agree with Andreww our hobby has long since passed the 'Underground' tag, I think what authorities aim for now is to keep us 'Contained'

Vids on Youtube are nothing on the gold mine people find here.

Ken

I agree. When im using google to sheck out a gen i have a hard time finding them. Most are reps!

I do like the videos that som dealers supply, but maybe its enough to post them on the dealer page and not YT? Anyways, if you guys continue with the videos.. pls add a Wristshot so that we can se how they look on a wrist. Cheers :)

I agree. When im using google to sheck out a gen i have a hard time finding them. Most are reps!

I do like the videos that som dealers supply, but maybe its enough to post them on the dealer page and not YT? Anyways, if you guys continue with the videos.. pls add a Wristshot so that we can se how they look on a wrist. Cheers :)

They can't do that, otherwise they'll raise prices. Hosting videos on your own host = more bandwidth, and of course, more expensive hosting :unsure: