When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A new rep converter

HartDoc

I'm one of the new guys. Here I have a pretty decent collection of gen with all the usually gen brands - Omega, rolex, IWC, Sinn etc...

I brought a what I thought was a "homage" watch from one of the gen site. What I got was a modded DSN pre 001. I was hooked so. I started looking for other homages. I wonder how much money I could have saved if I found this place earlier.

I found repgeek - I knew that place wasnt for me.

I found RWI - its ok I guess

I found RWG - This place reminds me of that old TV show cheers.

Anyway I've already made a few purchases since I got here.

1) Bk DSSD - That I sent directly to pbdad for some mods - I havent seen it yet !!!!

2) Bergie - got a couple of belt, shoes, luggages

3) from the sale forum - a The Zigmeister modded B&R

4) Josh - PloProf v2

5) Talking to concepta about putting together one of his 3717 - just need to decide which one.

Within a very short time here I've already dropped a bit of change.

I wish I knew how to get in touch with The Zigmeister or VAC to get one of them to do the lume and to regulate my incoming Ploprof.

So here is my wish list

1) BK LV - I know those are all already spoken for

2) PAM 26k

3) PAM 000 - once a really good one comes along

I wonder what are the "out of the box" super-reps I should be looking at or what reps are good but just need a little modding

Welcome! And yes you certainly have dropped a load of cash thus far. It's all great fun, tho. I hope you enjoy your new reps!

Remember to post pics of your purchases and your impression of the transactions, for newer members to use as reference.

Of course we have already had a chance to chat but welcome to RWG.

I think super rep has become a very relative thing these days, with nearly all watches being made from gen spec's now they are all pretty super.

Yes there are different levels of accuracy but usually that comes with different mods done after purchase or watches bought direct from BK for example.

Ken

• 4 weeks later...