When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I am so glad I found this forum!

jeffw69

Hi, I joined this forum last week, read a ton of very helpful information and also made my first purchase.

My main interests are in Rolex, IWC, Panerai, and Hublot.

I currently own 4 reps: My first purchase was a Rolex Yachtmaster which was probably a mistake, having not done enough research.

My second purchase was a Tag Heuer Grand Carerra and I am truly in love with it.

Next I got a Rolex DSSD and that is my current fav-I wear it almost all the time.

My fourth purchase was a Panerai 111? (Luminor Marina)?- I also really like it alot, looks and feels like the gen.

I will post pics soon, I promise.

After reading a lot of reviews about trusted dealers, I chose to go with Andrew. ordered three and they are on the way:

They are the Rolex GMT2,Hublot Diver 4000, and the newest Porsche Design Worldtimer Titanium.

I will definitely let you know how they are when I get them and post pics!

It is very nice to meet everyone and I hope that I can be a positive contributor to this forum,

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I joined this forum last week, read a ton of very helpful information and also made my first purchase.

My main interests are in Rolex, IWC, Panerai, and Hublot.

I currently own 4 reps: My first purchase was a Rolex Yachtmaster which was probably a mistake, having not done enough research.

My second purchase was a Tag Heuer Grand Carerra and I am truly in love with it.

Next I got a Rolex DSSD and that is my current fav-I wear it almost all the time.

My fourth purchase was a Panerai 111? (Luminor Marina)?- I also really like it alot, looks and feels like the gen.

I will post pics soon, I promise.

After reading a lot of reviews about trusted dealers, I chose to go with Andrew. ordered three and they are on the way:

They are the Rolex GMT2,Hublot Diver 4000, and the newest Porsche Design Worldtimer Titanium.

I will definitely let you know how they are when I get them and post pics!

It is very nice to meet everyone and I hope that I can be a positive contributor to this forum,

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

I too have a Panerai 111 M Luminor from Josh at Perfect Clones...out of 2 dozen reps I have bought...this is by FAR the best represented rep I have ever owned...perion I wear mine 4 times a week at least..lume is great and the feel is great however the strap was scrapped for a big ole beefy black w/white stiched strap.

010-1.jpg

Peace,

Rob

Welcome aboard!thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

And congrats on those multiple purchase. I can see you're catching up real quick!

Remember, all talk without pictures are just it.........................all talk!

We want pictures! Let us know what you think of the new Hublot Divers and Porsche Design Worldtimer Titanium!

We need detailed reviews and tear down pictures!drinks.gif

• 2 weeks later...