When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Welcome Back :)

Admin

Both those things should still work/be available. I'll have to look into that.

Doesn't work for me though so thanks for checking.

Had to scroll through the posts again to get here. And still had to log onto PP and send funds since my ongoing monthly membership had expired - automatic subscription makes it way easier..

A couple of notes. Looks like the "Quote" function (which I guess is what has replaced "Reply") isn't grabbing everything from the post that I am trying to quote. Also, if the thread has multiple pages, there is only a prev/next page function at the top of the thread, not the bottom.

I am using Mac OS X 10.6.7 with Safari 5.05

Uhm, how should i read this?

Free classified ads for all members until October 15

Do VIP/Platmembers have to pay afterwards too?

I will get back to this at a later stage.

A couple of notes. Looks like the "Quote" function (which I guess is what has replaced "Reply") isn't grabbing everything from the post that I am trying to quote. Also, if the thread has multiple pages, there is only a prev/next page function at the top of the thread, not the bottom.

Works with Safari, but I'm on a Win7 PC, so I'll wait for other Mac users to chime in.

Another bug found:

http://www.rwg.cc/me...post__p__385850

If i click chieftangs links like above i get forwarded to the search members list

Where did you copy that link from? The link is "almost" correct, but points to a very old location

What happened to "Member Since....."????? I like to identify vets and noobs not only based on their post count!

Agreed... I was a veteran-lurker, only now reduced to nothing but an "avatar-less" noob-poster ;)

Great work btw... I'm sure we'll get the bugs worked out.

I'm off to check out Xworld... :)

Yes. It has already been pointed out to me and I have added it to my 2-do list. This info i still available if you click the members name.

I hope this gets fixed. It is pretty important. Also I am supposed to be a VIP. I never canceled my membership. Hmm.

Edited by stolikat

First glance of the new layout looks great! Nice work there T! :notworthy:

A couple of old functions I miss:

- The ability to get straight to the last unread post when you revisit a thread = less scrolling

Hover your mouse over the dot or star next to the thread header.... Should say "go to next unread post" or something like that.

Using Safari 5.1 (Lion)... same results as redwatch