When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Iwc Spitfire 3718-06 Double Chronograph

Mo_till

Looks like we've got a possible new IWC super rep comming our way!

hxxp://www.1-pc8838.com/iwp00103-spitfire-371806-doppel-chrono-ssle-p-11056.html

To my eye it seems, that its pretty flawless. The color of the numerals might be a problem, but we will have to wait and see.

Looking forward to it.

Whats your opinion? Do you see any flaws?

Nice, but why are they never able to replicate the deep, nicely done engravings on the caseback of IWCs.

I am hard pressed to see the difference in fonts or color, but even my girlfriend who knows zero about watches is able to see the difference in caseback engravings.

Nevertheless, a nice watch.

LOL, I like this watch a lot! Design is stunning with the spitfire dial wich is an amazing piece of art in the genuine version.

I tried this on in the IWC boutique in Dubai last year and the only concern for me was that is was to thick for my personal taste, I tend to disslike the wearing comfort of towering watches.

This rep looks pretty good and accurate!

Regarding that this watch would look like a toy etc I dont agree. But can agree that the special edition for the german footbal team or what is was looks a little toyish with the extra colours etc.

Mike

LOL, I like this watch a lot! Design is stunning with the spitfire dial wich is an amazing piece of art in the genuine version.

I tried this on in the IWC boutique in Dubai last year and the only concern for me was that is was to thick for my personal taste, I tend to disslike the wearing comfort of towering watches.

This rep looks pretty good and accurate!

Regarding that this watch would look like a toy etc I dont agree. But can agree that the special edition for the german footbal team or what is was looks a little toyish with the extra colours etc.

Mike

Mike..i did not know that you played in the "sissy" league :prop:

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe you all are haters on the double spitfire! I'm a sucker for panda dials and always wanted my 3717 spitfire to be a little larger and have more dial contrast. I like this watch so much that it is my pic on watch photos stack.

I think this is about to get ordered and I'll be selling my spitfire chrono. Can someone confirm that the gen has 22mm lugs? That would be my assumption since it's larger than regular 3717.