When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Submariner Story

dbutlerman

There's a software called Calibre that could probably do the conversion: http://calibre-ebook.com/

Thanks, I will look into this.

Since I'm new and don't get online very often, I would take me 10 yaers to get to 200 posts;

Therefore I'm willing to donate 20 € or even more.

I have confidence that I will get my copy later.... just give a paypal adress to send the funds to.

Noted my friend, will be in touch as soon as we have 100% confirmation that we can create a PDF for everyone first, but like I said earlier, if not, no big deal, I will screenshot every page, and compile the PDF from those :)

I have a fairly extensive experience with converting various e publications. PM me if you want a hand

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Will do :)  Thanks!

1) the_rymeister 

2) The whoopmeister    :D

3) Whatever123 (The Whatevermeister)   ;)

4) Deckard1979  :partytime:
5) FLATFOUR, will contribute wathever is needed !

6) SSTEEL
Edited by SSTEEL

lwt me know where i can donate to this. I would deff like to see what the book is all about. 

I will be in touch via pm to everyone in the list Mike once we have enough to cover the cost of the book for iPhone/ipad, then I will get it processed, and shared with all contributors first :)

Right guys..we have progress!

I managed to extract images from app 100 Years of Rolex..

Quick tutorial:

change the extension .ipa to .zip 

Extract using WinRar 

Go to Payload folder and voila there are your pictures :)

Hey guys,

Just a little update.  I have the pdf made from the screenshots.  The file turned about to be kind of big (about 670MB in size).  I am a little hesitant to upload it to my dropbox but do have a rapidgator and uploaded account.  I am uploading the file to them as I type.  It will take a couple of hours to upload so it may be tomorrow before I post any links.  If you want, I can send the link to a single individual to try out to make sure that the link and file work, it is complete, and that no sensitive information is being disseminated.  Thanks!!!!

• Like 2

Hey guys,

Just a little update.  I have the pdf made from the screenshots.  The file turned about to be kind of big (about 670MB in size).  I am a little hesitant to upload it to my dropbox but do have a rapidgator and uploaded account.  I am uploading the file to them as I type.  It will take a couple of hours to upload so it may be tomorrow before I post any links.  If you want, I can send the link to a single individual to try out to make sure that the link and file work, it is complete, and that no sensitive information is being disseminated.  Thanks!!!!

Excellent my friend.  Drop me a pm when your ready and I will try it out as I have a fast internet connection and that kind of size will only take me a minute or so to download.  Then I will check it, and go from there :)