When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sub Warfare

dbutlerman

can't remember

did you do any CG mods on the 1680 case?

what a pair!

I didn't but I think somebody who owned the case before me may have. The lower cg is way thicker and closer to the crown. I am going to take some material of of the inside of the lower to try and recenter the crown.

Is that what you were referring to?

ok.... so like... those are only just pretty awesome! :clap2:

Thanks!

love the 1680. i cant wait to get mine back from the spa

showoff :p

you have almost the perfect 1680 there

I don't think I've seen your 1680, any links to your pics?

Nice pair ;)

Thanks, I like them too!

Very nice! Your photography skills are to be commended! :1a:

It's all about the lighting - I have no skill - I just put it on the tripod and adjust the Aperture and Shutter - The color of the paper and the Orangeness of the setting sun made for some cool contrast...

Great shots D and nice duo!

Thanks - I couldn't figure out a way to include the speedy - so it got left out, sorry :)

yes

I've got some tools coming in to change the tube, and while I have it off, I will be trimming the lower CG to balance it out some...

Superb pair & great shots!!! :tu: I'd have a hard time picking which one to wear each day :D

You wear the new one until you miss the old one, and then swap back and forth at your your leisure - easy!

What's wrong with the hands, just cause they're not Tritium?

no. thats not it.

the lume area on the minute hand should start right where the angle brakes to become square, the lume area on the hour hand should extend right to the round base of the ring that goes around the pinion instead of having a square gap of metal.

they stick out to me as a flaw, its all i can see, they are clarks, no? you have to realize however i do have a sickness, no one else will likely notice.

example of lumi hands and tritium hands; both observe this rule despite being 35 years apart.

6198911996_9d78036f53_b.jpg