When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Vintage Submariner 200m/660ft Number Dial Swiss Replica Watch

uberowo

I'm looking for a quality replica of this model.

I found a couple of websites, but I have no idea whether they are trustworthy or if they have quality watches or not..

http://www.swss.cc/goods-553-Rolex+Vintage+Submariner+200m660ft+Number+Dial+Swiss+Replica+Watch.html

http://www.replicahause.net/rolex-submariner-swiss-replica-watch-2011-edition-16

Can someone help me out? :)

I would recommend that you do business with one of the trusted dealers on this forum. I have made purchased from Trusty (Andrew), Perfect Clones (Josh), Silix, Trevor, BK and others. I can say that I have not had a bad experience. Patience is a virtue, sometimes, however.

That no crownguard sub is available from the Trusted dealers on this site for less than half of what those dealers are offering! The trusted dealers are trusted for a reason

They provide this membership Excellent value, service & fine products! Use them!

Regards, mcotter

Am I allowed to recommend a dealer that has this watch and guarantees it to be Swiss ETA?

Absolutely! This place exists to share watch information. If you've had a good buying and service experience let's hear about it. Likewise if you've been burned we're all ears.

Other sites will ban you for daring to name another watch site ... we expect it. In fact we demand it. At least 5 a day for newbs. So get crackin.

;)

I have these sitting here in front of me with Swiss ETA 2836.

The first is the military style bezel insert on an MBW 5513 Original Polex Design with rivet bracelet. I can put a new stingray bracelet on it with a stainless deplyment clasp. I'd sell this for about the same money they want on those websites for cheap fakes $600 It's the one on the left in the last picture.

I also have the NATO version that I'd let go for $300.

post-223-0-47050700-1318121210.jpg

post-223-0-24738100-1318121228.jpg

post-223-0-19041800-1318121246.jpg

post-223-0-27595900-1318121264.jpg

post-223-0-15326800-1318121885.jpg

Am I allowed to recommend a dealer that has this watch and guarantees it to be Swiss ETA?

Sure ... I hope the site owner is ready for a horde of rep enthusiasts well-educated in what is quality built, fairly priced and what is shady crap. :boxing:

The last time someone found a "great new dealer", they were charging $700 for a clone ETA UPO ..... and the fair price is ... wait for it ... $200.