When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Please Share Your MBW Build Stories

vlydog

dont wanna over sell it, its nothing you guys havnt seen before, just building a 1665 right now, various gen parts and rep parts, just another cool looking 1665 to add to the bunch once its done

I knew you'd cave....

They do sit high on the wrist compared to a 5512, but after a few days you get used to it.

Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

Here is my 1665 build. I posted a pretty comprehensive review of the build back last year, Here is the link to the thread.http://www.rwg.cc/topic/129985-drsd-project-its-back/page__fromsearch__1

I have a complete breakdown of the costs and what is in the watch. Everything is genuine except the MBW case and the dial. It's a great watch. I'm a little leery about it's water resistance since it has and old T-39 Superdome and i always worry about those old acrylic crystals developing hairline cracks that could let moisture in.

As isaid in my previous post, when you build one of these, you better like the watch, because they are pretty hard to sell at the price you have in them.