When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WOW, best AP Barrichello to date

txcollector

• 1 month later...

The fact that while the dial is skeletonized, the top plate of the movement is not, so the gears and innards are not visible through the dial as they should be. The movement itself is fine in terms of functionnality.

however that's VERY hard to see on the wrist. I intent to mod the top plate but honestly that's our OCD talking. Completely unnecessary.

I wear mine all the time. I agree the see through is overkill of worry in "the wild". First, this is so limited edition. You. Could go for the rest of your life without meeting someone who has ever seen one in person. The mag is a little more, but, it's just not something that pops out.

It's a very cool piece, I recommend AR coating.

No, Domi does NOT do the CDG plate. He ONLY does the addition of the screws to the dial (dial mod) BUT not the CDG plate. ONLY Sander was successful in doing that mod as of yet and I have not seen another with that mod on any of the boards since. I am sure it could be done from a competent watchmaker/modder but it seems to take ALOT of work and time which is why most will probably not take on the work UNLESS compensation was worth the frustration.