When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Yet Another DJ Franken Lite

jmb

I need to get banned from fleabay because I just can't resist a nice gen DJ dial! I had finally gotten my watch box under control and I found this so I'll need to put something else up on the block if I decide to keep it... :-\

I used a sample "later model" case I had ordered from my parts guy for this one since I had not used this style before. The markings between the lugs are nice as well as inside the case back and it has what I think is referred to as the "dome" bezel. I'm still a bit undecided about the bezel but it may grow on me. This case is for a 2836 movement so it's profile is not quite as slim as the cases meant for 2824 movements but still looks nice. This has rehaut engraving, which I generally don't like, but things line up fairly well so I may leave it alone. Since taking these pics I have finely brushed the tops of the lugs since I'm not overly fond of polished lugs. If I decide to keep this I'll probably order the "correct" style SEL bracelet and clasp

Here's a couple of pics:

Silver%20DJ%20Franken%202.jpg

Silver%20DJ%20Franken%203.jpg

• Like 1

The DJ Meister strikes again! Nice one, J!

Thanks, Chief. The more I look at it, though, the more I see it belongs in a vintage type case. Someday when I get caught up...