When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Most anticipated reps of 2012?

ninjagaiden

Most anticipated, because it seems to be on the way, is the 1:1 Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Paris Boutique .

The current version is too large compared to the Gen, but it does seem such an attractive watch.

Hopefully the new version will live up to the standards of the recent PAMs with super lume, no-crystal AR as well as deep and crist engravings. This one deserves to be really good!

Most anticipated, because it seems to be on the way, is the 1:1 Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Paris Boutique .

The current version is too large compared to the Gen, but it does seem such an attractive watch.

Hopefully the new version will live up to the standards of the recent PAMs with super lume, no-crystal AR as well as deep and crist engravings. This one deserves to be really good!

Is this true? If so, where'd you hear that?? This is HUGE news.. as it would signify a range of accurate Royal Oak Chronos! (NOT to be confused with the already near-perfect Royal oak OFFSHORE chronos).

A Patek/Breguet/Lange/VC dress watch where attention has been paid to details:

Engravings on movement and case back deep and crisp

Sharp looking case

hallmarks

and (dare I say it...) no spelling mistakes...

Yes, please. I would love to get a high-quality Patek Calatrava based on the new Seagull microrotor movement. Although there appears to be some issues with power reserve (and I guess winding efficiency) on this movement that they're trying to sort out.

395412d1298816639-new-seagull-movement-img_9981.jpg

Is this true? If so, where'd you hear that?? This is HUGE news.. as it would signify a range of accurate Royal Oak Chronos! (NOT to be confused with the already near-perfect Royal oak OFFSHORE chronos).

From Connie King.

From what I hear about her, she seems to know her business, so it sounds likely to me.

Yes, please. I would love to get a high-quality Patek Calatrava based on the new Seagull microrotor movement. Although there appears to be some issues with power reserve (and I guess winding efficiency) on this movement that they're trying to sort out.

395412d1298816639-new-seagull-movement-img_9981.jpg

If the movement is not up to scratch it may be a bit early to demand it. I know nothing about that.

But if it is OK, it would be great to see it in a Patek.

With proper engravings!!!

I would loooooove to find a very good rep of this one :

nxuvb6.jpg

But it would be a surprise, this model is getting old.

Two years ago, I found one in China. I bought it, but it was poor quality with Chinese movement, not real chrono. Anyway, it allowed me to wear it and to feel how it is on my wrhrist. I liked it, but after six months it stopped.

• 2 months later...

I'd love to see a 1:1 moonie.

The Speedmaster even today holds its own among the other upper sport watches.

If they put the effort into that watch that they put into the PO we'd really have something.

But alas, I'll probably have to resort to buying the gen someday when I can afford it. :)

• 1 month later...

A Patek/Breguet/Lange/VC dress watch where attention has been paid to details:

Engravings on movement and case back deep and crisp

Sharp looking case

hallmarks

and (dare I say it...) no spelling mistakes...

+1

Good reps of dress watches (VC or Patek)

Omega Liquid metal

Glashutte Original Senetor Sixties (auto)

Rolex with quality near to the noob Pam111N