When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Not yet repped watches whishlist thread

fischyyy

Christmas is nearing and it's time we may want to gift a watch to ourselves or our loved ones and find there is no rep of it yet (or just really bad ones).

Here is my choice for the watch which desperatly needs to be repped:

The Roger Dubuis La Monegasque

rogerDubuis181003.jpg

It's fairly new so I'm hoping for a rep in 2012! :notworthy:

That Glycince Airman is cool, however it has a 24-hour movement, will not be easy to replicate?

On my wishlist I have the original Omega Speedmaster and the Tag Heuer Monaco.

Yes you are correct chrgod..Im thinking part of it will have to be faux..I love the look of this watch so much I could probably deal with it. :)

Mike

Unfortunately I dont see that one coming are way any time soon. :(

The Speed Moon just might be at the top of my list.

Mike

Yeah, but I don't understand why? It's a watch with mass appeal and the factories solved the subdial issue years ago with the PO Chrono. What's the problem?

:huh:

Val.

Yeah, but I don't understand why? It's a watch with mass appeal and the factories solved the subdial issue years ago with the PO Chrono. What's the problem?

:huh:

Val.

Thats the same thing I've been saying all along val..If there were able to make the PO chrono with the 7750 mod....why not the moonie? I have the PO chrono with the mod 7750...It's been a great movement so far.

There was a thread at geeks...and some were saying It has something to do with the movement. I dont quite understand myself :g:

Maybe I will start a thread and see why it is exactly that the Moonie cant be done properly.

Mike