When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Everyone is so nice and helpful here ............

r8247

No. Seriously.

I've been on numerous forums over the years. Everything from auto to audio to musical instruments.

This has to be "the" most informative, educated and helpful community I've every visited.

Well behaved, educated, genuinely nice and sophisticated crowd. No fights, no bans and no "e-penis" contests.

In my opinion it has to do with the nature of the hobby or interest to sort of speak. It just draws a more mature and sophisticated crowd in general. Not the testosterone fueled teenagers and 20 some year olds who knows no compromise.

Anyways. It's just an observation I've made over the last couple of weeks as an "outsider" sort of speak.

Have a safe and happy holiday everyone !

Cheers.

I'll keep on reading and keep myself educated in the mean time :)

stfu-noob.jpg

:lol:

just kidding of course. welcome to RWG -- it really is one the most amazing (and easily accessible) resources out there. at first you will probably feel like you are drinking out of a firehose (especially with regard to PAM model numbers and various abbreviations), but worry not -- you will soon find yourself right at home (and nitpicking every little detail on the reps you end up purchasing :bangin:).

thanks for introducing yourself; don't hesitate to jump right in and join the discussion :gathering:

deltatahoe