When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hump-A-Day Display....4 more days till XMAS!

hiker01

Thanks, F. Neck and shoulder issues which are making it very difficult to sit at the workbench and play with watches. Added to needing carpel tunnel surgery I haven't been able to churn out very much work lately. Hopefully I can get everything fixed early next year and get back to normal.

Sux gettin' old...

Thanks, F. Neck and shoulder issues which are making it very difficult to sit at the workbench and play with watches. Added to needing carpel tunnel surgery I haven't been able to churn out very much work lately. Hopefully I can get everything fixed early next year and get back to normal.

Sux gettin' old...

good luck man! best wishes

Sux gettin' old...

All the best J! Hope things go well for you and that you will be back to 100% soon.

Wearing my Tudor MC for Hump Day:

bfc7f436.jpg

6ea5d297.jpg

c65cebcc.jpg