When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Friday Wristies

freddy333

SuperOcean SteelFish, Swiss ETA2836-2 (verified, I opened the caseback myself to have a peak, after near 3,5 years of flawless run).

One of the first socalled SuperReps. It is built like the gen with 5,5mm thick Sapphire, and the caseback is just as thick. I swear, it must way 1 ounce alone, The watch with SS bracelet is 204grams. Built like a thank. It is much heavier than the SuperAvenger (if you compare the watch head alone, since the SA has a bigger bracelet, it is 250grams all in all.

I got this one from Josh. Only flaw is a small spot at the 1o'clock marker. Dough, it is only visible at macro shots, and if you are, like I, near sighted and take a close look at 6 inches away.

There it is:

Foto1827.jpg

Guest sharkrun20

I copied ABP for the design (see ABP's version below) but had Peter at Watch Acc make it for me. ABP wanted $650 for the strap which is a little excessive.

Strap_Rolex_Daytona_Paul_Newman_cuff.jpg

I copied ABP for the design (see ABP's version below) but had Peter at Watch Acc make it for me. ABP wanted $650 for the strap which is a little excessive.

Strap_Rolex_Daytona_Paul_Newman_cuff.jpg

That's the strap that I'm looking at, price, not so good. Eric should make a few like these being that so many Daytonas are out there waiting for the proper soles.

E