When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot Big Bang Rose Gold

Guest TTK

Nah forget it

I can see your reasoning ken.....its just too much gold ;) imagine showing up with this monsetr at work....not being a horologist the boss would think your overpaid :lol:

I recently saw a gold Big Bang in the flesh and it turned me around completely. I didn't like them when all I had seen was pictures. Sure, there are flaws on this one, like the screws, and it has faux chronos, but I see it as a harbinger of a 7750 version ...

Nope gotta disagree Gunnar. When it comes to bad taste these fine upstanding Norwegian chaps come top of the list:

http://www.talibanairways.com/

JTB

I need to know what kind of google search turned up those shitheads, jonthebhoy!

A: norwegian+"bad taste"

B: "cheap flights"+afghanistan

C: "Gunnar Gran"+fanclub+"honorary member"

140798-17074.jpg

Lets not forget to mention Scotland while we are at it :p

140798-17075.jpg

I think you're in an Aquavit haze Gran......and meant to say....."Let's not forget to mention Scotland when we are in it"......nice Norwegian 'wikings'.....especially Hagar the Toothless..... :lol:

I think you're in an Aquavit haze Gran......and meant to say....."Let's not forget to mention Scotland when we are in it"......nice Norwegian 'wikings'.....especially Hagar the Toothless..... :lol:

140858-17028.jpg

Hagar? That was over 1000 years ago :bleh:

140858-17029.jpg

I recently saw a gold Big Bang in the flesh and it turned me around completely. I didn't like them when all I had seen was pictures. Sure, there are flaws on this one, like the screws, and it has faux chronos, but I see it as a harbinger of a 7750 version ...

I hope so ;)

Not true Puggy....a wiking got all liquored up on Soi Bukkhao last week....and threatened everyone with rape and pillage...he was charged with 'getting the khatoeys all excited"

Neil! are you quite sure that you dont have relatives that were Wikings :bleh:

141228-16921.jpg