When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Joshs new 42mm Explorer

Star69

Has anyone got a good Prohunter version?

There are nice reps of the Project X mods out there, but only for the 39mm version. Check Josh or Andrews site, they are awesome.

Mines in San Francisco doing the "Customs" thing... of course today being a federal holiday means I have another day tacked on to my wait... LoL Waiting is pretty fun though. Feel like a kid waiting on a new toy! ^_^ I will definitely post a ton of pics when I get mine in which i'm hoping will be before the week is out.

Apparently the USPS tried to deliver to me today but no one authorized was available to receive so they left a notice for me to pick it up. Truth be told I was at home all day and no one tried to deliver anything and there was no notice as well. I am going to pop down to my closest post office at 8:30 in the morning and get to the bottom of these shenanigans! I am confident however that tomorrow morning I will be taking pix and posting this here time piece. ^_^

• 5 months later...