When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Remember Paul at Womart, and Pam111.com

mikellem

Just went through my old e-mails - I registered on Wo-mart exactly 5 years ago, and then ordered my second rep and my first PAM ... 090. Was happy as a child when I received it :clap2: He still has it on his site - http://www.prowatch888.com/product_info.php?products_id=1021&osCsid=c6204f2c59c3ef102c7f58b882a0e844

Nostalgia indeed, his site does not seem changed at all :)

regards

Ahh. Paul. Your very best friend. I remember getting one of my very first reps from Paul about 6 years ago. Still runs great. Bought several very nice and affordable reps from his variety of web sites over the years. Heard lots of good and bad stories, but I never had a problem. Always fast shipping and good value for the money. I'll have to visit him again.

Ahh. Paul. Your very best friend. I remember getting one of my very first reps from Paul about 6 years ago. Still runs great. Bought several very nice and affordable reps from his variety of web sites over the years. Heard lots of good and bad stories, but I never had a problem. Always fast shipping and good value for the money. I'll have to visit him again.

Same here..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know if I ever ordered one. I know his site was the only way to check out stuff, and sometimes king, until josh changed the buying universe.

I also remember many of us thinking there were many "paul's" and that was just the name that successive buyers of his business kept.

Back in the day about 7 years ago... I purchased about 10 watches, between myself and for friends. Honestly I never had a problem..

He delivery was lightening speed.

I don't know if I would trust him now, I can't see the advantage when I have Andrew and Josh and in a pinch Angus. The reason I say that'

about Angus is.. He is around to run his business as far as we are concerned. He has the best website in town... But if you have a problem

with a watch, you have to deal with Nikki, who I haver no problem with, but she does not know anything about watches..;)

MM

I took a quick look at his website - way too much effort. 20 pages of random PAM's with half of them zeroed out and no idea what is what. I gotta a kick out of seeing what he claims to be the 3rd generation Fiddy though. But it is $329. The world has changed. :)

WM,, I felt the same way. It seems like the are not keeping the site up...Pams are all over the place, But I bet this buy still does business. Now I remember, he packed your watch big birthday paper, with a miniature birthday card. What a riot...;)

MM

• 3 months later...

Hello all very best RWG Friends! Back from caaaarzy shopping Sri Lanka, with caaaarzzzzzzy new watch! Look here, BEST BEST BEST DOUBLE RED TRL WRIST WRAP WATCH on WHITE! No mayo, no need! Jumpy.gif

Yes correct for VERY BEST FRIENDS RWG offer TODAY ONLY stainless WRIST WRAP WATCH on white. But you say "this look just like last CRAAAAAZY SALE NBDRTRLWWW???" To my BEST FRIEND at RWG different in many many way.

New NEW new NBDRTRLWWW come with fancy CLEAR tape for wrist. Yes you hear right, no more duct tape for you!

SHOP NOW!! STOCK HERE NOW!!! CAAAAARZY SALE!!!!!!!! TODAY ONLY!!!!!!!

NEW STOCK! CRAZY!!!emergency_watch.jpg

For with big MANLY wrist I have now XXL NBDRTRLWWW for NO PANSY WRIST manly man customer:

emergency_watch_xxl.jpg

DO NOT HESITATE! Do not be like one who waits:

notmyjob.jpg

BUY NOW! BUY NOW! DO NOT BE ONE WHO TEMPT FATE!!!

penguinsnorthpole.jpg

Be STRONG! HAVE BIG ROCKS, buy now!! Be like STRONG SQUIRREL!!

tough_squirrel.jpg

Make good buy! Buy now!! Be smart, have happy life! Be like SMILEDOG!!!

smiley.jpg

CAAAAARRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYY SALE!!!!!!!!

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Sorry to jump in on a topic from about a year ago, and please pardon a newbie's ignorance if I missed something, but I'm trying to find Paul from ProWatch 888 web site.  Does anyone have a valid 'current' link for him?   I've bought a few of the best reps from him over the years and can't find him anyway or anyhow.