When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The perfect Solid End Link - Let's do it!

chefcook

v3_optftv3a.jpg

End link is now slightly shorter in the middle section (0.2mm), top radius and bottom radius decreased. It now has the same thickness and length in outer and middle section as the genuine article (had the opportunity to take some measurements just a few minutes ago). In addition it got a little cosmetical tweak by thinning the lower tips that go into the case notch.

As Tribal said the rounded portion of the middle link came down a lot now.

What do you think?

Since my sean case build is with VAC, I had him measure the lugs: 20.13mm at both sides.

The main poblem is that lugs are not straight, so it could be 20.05 or 20.13, but always wider than 20mm.

I was thinking to ask my wm how much he charges for laser welding, usually he is quite cheap and it shouldn't be too hard to add a slice of material between the lugs. Anyway it's again extra bucks..

Check this, it's very impressive: http://www.rolexforu...ad.php?t=208240

Sorry for the OT:)

Guys you are great!!!

If it becomes true one of the non fixable tells will be history...Although i think gap in between SEL's and case is noticable easier in the pics than real life...

Also fatter SELs will be trimmed easy so no problem...

Edited by giobo