When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 390 is out... What are your thoughts?

swdivad

Ive had the tracking # for a couple of days and probably was one of the first to order one but no info is available on the tracking # bet won't make it here for a month ;)

Yes, I sent then to the main gmail address that I received all emails from. I sent a couple of emails, one yesterday early morning and one before noon today.

Any luck ??

What might be better on an N factory issue?

Well, if the model 111 is anything to go by, the factories are quite different in their case construction, particularly around the crown area. Noob's is much closer to gen, while H's is completely different. Noob seems all-around more focused on the little details. Angus put up a nice comparison between the Noob, H, and gen 111's a while back and took some great pics. The thread is pinned in this section, I believe.

Don't worry about the strap, they are poop leather anyway and you need a custom strap. it does not matter if they are like gen or not, they are garbage.

Might just be that the straps are getting better. Heard that the feretti strap is good. This one seems nice and thick. Anyone?

Cartels Ass (24/24 btw) is okay - on par with my BOB cheap ASS, but the Turkish Ass is better, pad like the gen ASS -

looking also for alternatives - if anybodody knows better cheap ASSes please post ! ;)

Don't worry about the strap, they are poop leather anyway and you need a custom strap. it does not matter if they are like gen or not, they are garbage.

Might just be that the straps are getting better. Heard that the feretti strap is good. This one seems nice and thick. Anyone?

the Feretti is vey good - soft - gets a nice patina - smells good ;) but is no ASS :)