When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Concepta sends item to wrong address. Avoids communication with no plans of reimbursement.

andrewsidekick

Fedex can only compensate the value that was declared when it was shipped thou, so how much was declared? Although as the OP got his refund now and even a new portu build at no cost he might not go after this anymore... but I hope not. Certainly the one who signed for the package have knowledge and the OP should go after that guy IMO. Its either the security guy who signed it or the new tenant enjoying the watch now. But I am betting its the security guy as he should know that the OP have already moved out in the first place as the parcel was named after the OP.

N is a class act for giving FULL refund.

I think he is happy that Concepta and Texski have put aside their differences and now work together. I'm sure it's win/win for all involved.

Funny how things work out. Funny how things don't work out.

I want to find the post of the guy that trashed Texski when Texski was calling out Concepta. I betcha that guy is now all smoochy-woochy with Texski. LOL

Actually, I think that was you Jkay! LULZ!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by superlative

If Concepta has no problem with Texski, why should I?

It's called being an adult.

Btw; when you shout "lulz" is that a signal for your mother to bring more hot pockets to the basement? Just curious, since it could also be a sign to your male nurse that you need more meds.

If Concepta has no problem with Texski, why should I?

It's called being an adult.

Btw; when you shout "lulz" is that a signal for your mother to bring more hot pockets to the basement? Just curious, since it could also be a sign to your male nurse that you need more meds.

This last comment of your's isn't "adult." -_-

Edited by superlative

• 2 weeks later...

Wow..not been here for a while...and found this thread with over 63 replies :)

Here is my side of the story :pimp:

Yes..the OP waited a long time..and yes..communication was poor (acknowledgment)

When i pulled the work from Domenico (due to extremely poor work in the end) i stood with a couple of projects in the loop..which was a problem to be solved.

OPs was one of the early projects and i decieded to start working with Tex and the new cases. The main issue is that parts are getting harder and harder to obtain..which leads to even longer waiting times. Around christmas (21th of Dec if i remember correctly) it was ready..and rushing to a long vacation in Thailand i managed to ship to wrong (old address). The address was taken from the PayPal info and i decieded to use a swift carrier with registered shipping. Somehow someone at the address managed to sign for the parcel..and since then the extremely pricey piece is missing.

Yes a Police report should be filed by the OP and somehow should the carrier (fedex) be held responsible..but we have tried everything..but without any success. When the OP contacted me about the problem there was no hesitation in refunding the total amount! I have never and will never turn down a request for a refund! Now i am out of the cash and a pricey piece is sitting on a fat bastards wrist (probably the landlord on the compound)

I always strive to make perfect deals..which i probably succeed at 98% of the cases..sometimes it goes wrong and i am only human (even if i am deadly handsome and supersmart) ;-)

End of the story! OP is refunded and some what happy..i continue to try getting the rest of the remaining projects ready as well..but it takes time...a hell of time..since the parts is being controlled like the gold in the national reserve!

As of now..i don´t deal with these projects no more..unless it´s a genenstein (oooh..did i hear a Portu genenstein) ;-)

Over and out!

Thanks for listening..and haters.. :snorkel: