When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

you guys said go chill so......

fotoman

I had the best f'in time today. Was in Falmouth jamacia. (if anyone I spoke with is on the forum let me know) I had my sin pvd with HKTAN strap. Right off the boat they have these new mini malls. So i went to browse watches as usual. When I walked into the shops, instead of the manager honing in on me, like if I have an AP or something. This time I got the watch nit enthusiast. 3 diff places. And in one the manager wants to buy my pens :) I spent 2 hrs chatting with watch nuts. Found some really awesome new brands, I will have more on that when I get back. Jerome what's his face with watch dials with actual moon dust. But, I had a ball, didn't mention reps but I did tell them about custom strap makers, had photos of my el skawronek and Pam 666 projects. Tried on some pams. The gens always seem smaller in person and mad shiny. Nice selection across the board. It was a genuine Watch enthusiast swapping info. :)

Did you have a nice time though?

Yeah it was cool. I got to eat more than frozen pizza - so that was good. I go on ALOT of cruises cause my parents sell them. It's hard for me to totally enjoy luxuries when I don't know how to keep the basics in life covered. (between my parents "favors" at the cruise line and maxing out their credit cards, I didn't pay a dime :(. )

The kids had a great time and this was about my mom's bday and them.

They want $200 for the keys. - I don't have 200$ - this is so [censored] up. I have a car with 1 payment and 6 weeks of use left. I need that cash (even if I had it) for a car.

Hopefully i will pick up this job this week. It will also help if I can pull some votes for my band and that heart burn will go away. This thing is stupid important and votes are pulling teeth. Can you post in the fundraiser thread? To encourage others to jump on board?