When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aside from RWG...

tabularasa415

"Wrist-Check" just went invite only. Closed to the public. Interesting...

Mod's / Admins - You should also get up to speed on what happened to the "Homage Forum". A "Fake" litigation letter from Richmont via a disgruntled member created an interesting situation.

First I'm hearing about wrist-check, never heard anything about it before? Was that site new? My interest is piqued now....is it any good...or was it any good?, guess we'll never know now!

This forum has all the old school rep people on board and an amazing amount of knowledge because of that.... they know their s**t!

This is a quote from a forum member called sixbennetts, I think it summed all the fora up quite well ;)

RWGForum = Tim, "the Toolman", Taylor, but with more knowledge of how to do things right. Just as funny, though.

RWI = An airport full of watch enthusiasts, many of which know what they're talking about. Some are families of tourists, others businessmen, all tolerating each other.

RG = Mall of America at Christmas time, but in a group- hug, with Tons of watch knowledge. They have blocked the doors open so new shoppers are arriving by the busload hourly.

RWG.net 1.1 = Howard Stern and Ricky Gervais's bastard child, who knows a lot about watches, but tends to masturbate in public MUCH too often.

(After what was done for me and my family, I love and visit ALL of them as much as I can, and these are meant to be comical observations only wink.gifwub.gif ).

First I'm hearing about wrist-check, never heard anything about it before? Was that site new? My interest is piqued now....is it any good...or was it any good?, guess we'll never know now!

Wrist-Check was a splintering of RepGeek. Wrist-Check is to RepGeek as RWG is to RWG1.1. I like it because-- like RWG it has "low noise" level. Now that it is invite only, it is kinda "exclusive".

RWG is still my home base.

LOL, "ive been everywhere man....." just read the member interview section.

To be honest though,as poisened as Repgeek has been and is,that fact has made it the most entertaining,without question. Just beware around there and have fun.

For worry free rep watch advice,RWG here is the original,it spawned RWI,which spawned RG,which spawned WC...etc....

Just have fun with it,its just a silly hobby,really.

This forum has all the old school rep people on board and an amazing amount of knowledge because of that.... they know their s**t!

This is a quote from a forum member called sixbennetts, I think it summed all the fora up quite well ;)

Tell Donny i said hello,what was done for his family was done by myself and many on the forums he speaks of are back stabbers as he knows,and neglects to mention.

Holy smokes!!! That whole site:www.rwg.cc thing needs to be a sticky. That's my new favorite thing!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, because without a 3 character search enabled here, the native forum search simply sucks... The native forum search either needs offloaded to something like "Lucene" (search feature found in WikiPedia), or at a minimum allow 3 character searches.

The best search engine is Google with the secret google command code "site:www.rwg.cc" and then the search terms afterwards. You can even search for three letter terms! :gasp:

Holy crap, how have I been to every dark corner of the internet and I've never heard of this. This is awesome!

Edited by vandal.tbh