When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Iam here

Guest Nais768

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nais768
Ok Nias heres the deal, you slip up in the nice department and I'm going to kick your butt.

I tell you this in the open because you have already let a 'soup Nazi' slip.

Thank you

Ken

Ok Ken, Can I at least let off some steam with luckyyy? I mean this guy stole my money

Guest Nais768
Nias you may go to Dealer review and post a review, as long as it is written in a review style and not with intent to cause a flame war I will protect your right to do so.

Ken

ok

It's really nice that this guy still has rights over here... after all the BS he loaded off on the old board AND TRC. I'm sorry guys, but that's something I absolutely DON'T understand.

It seems like you don't really get what game he's playing.

@Everyone Dealer review is just that, if Nias post's that he had a negative expierence with Luckyyy, that is his right.

Please respect this

Ken

Edit to add; Bricky everyone gets a clean slate here, however we wont let the same sort crap that went on over at old RWG happen here.

@Everyone Dealer review is just that, if Nias post's that he had a negative expierence with Luckyyy, that is his right.

Please respect this

Ken

I understand that Ken. But we're talking about someone who shouldn't even be here. After all the trouble that nais caused.... why is he still an active member? You DID read his other posts here?

And if so: What am I not getting here?

Edited by bricky

I couldn't agree any more. This is the last kind of member we need here.

Drizz dawg en Brick have my vote......you guys know what I think of this troll, please do take a moment to view bricky's link....

Don't ban me.... I promise , I will be nice.....Nais..... get it?

I hope you will be nais, you have a lot of "being nice" to do.

You already let ANOTHER nazi remark by.....

I do hope you are banned immediately if you go out of line AGAIN.

I rest my case.

*Edit: This post was edited by me since I re-read it after posting and noticed I was feeding the troll. Therefore, my remarks were edited.

Edited by Dutchy

I don't think this guy is of any benefit, but I agree with Ken.

He's been 'officially' warned on this board, so what have we got to lose? If he freaks out again, it'll be a brief blip of ridiculous, grammatically disastrous amusement, followed by his sweet, satisfying banishment.

I'm good with that.

I believe Nais is "nice'........simply because......etymologically speaking ......'nice' has had various different meanings over the centuries......it's up to you guys which particular meaning you confer upon it....and subsequently him......!

13th century ....nice = 'foolish or stupid'

14th century.....nice = 'wanton'

15th century.....nice = 'strange or lazy'

16th century.....nice = 'fastidious or effeminate'

17th century.....nice = 'refinded and or cultured'

18th century thru 19th century.....it was defined as 'accurate'....which is why we say 'nicely done'

20th century onwards....it meant 'of a pleasing nature'......!

Personally I think it's etymological root is more accurate in terms of describing Nais.....!

Middle English = foolish, from Old French........ from Latin nescius = ignorant........ from nescre.....to be ignorant........ see nescience.....!