When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Case Comparison (etaswiss vs. TC)

omgiv

Guys I got the crystal and retaining ring off :)

Quick question, is there anything that can be done so the TC v3 sits flush to the case on the back? Has anyone tried any aftermarket bracelets and used a TC clasp? Pic is from another members TC v3 (Hope they dont mind :) )

post-45913-0-95535600-1346197970_thumb.j

There was someone that fit a gen to the sean. The gen sel is 20mm while the Sean case is 20.13 ish. There is a gap that is just no good.

Damn, well there goes the thought of using a gen bracelet! Thanks for the heads up. I remember reading a thread about it but I cant find it

I think it's known that Sean's case, and any case that's not from Rolex, will vary in dimension at the lug. I know mine is 20.13-20.14 as measured by vac. I remember bk building a Sean up and his was closer to 20 but it wasn't 20.0.

The gen 93250 fits and the spring bars clicks in perfectly on the Sean case. However I do think a gap at the side of the endlink will exist unless you get really lucky.

you really need digital calipers, the differences are that small. I have an old set of analog calipers and it only read 20.1 on mine.

unless the postman forgets how to get to my house, I should have my build back from the spa tonight. I will post some pics somewhere...

@ DC I love that flat 4 LV insert! I had zig mill my cannon pinions so that I could use my gen hands. turned out amazing. If you cant swing a 3135 consider doing the cannon milling. gen hands are the cats meow....

That sounds like a sweet deal and awesome alternative. Pm cost?

• 2 weeks later...