When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The 1675 gmt Thread, post em pleas ;)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

I think my cornino is done :)

Gen crown/tube, gen plexi, gen insert, gen springbars. NO need for a gen dial when this yuki dial relumed and finnished by JJ :) im more then happy! Oohhh its also waterproof took a swim this weekend with it! Im very happy!

I think I'm leaning toward's the rivet on yours Z..........but of course the jub is classic..... :)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Question on the 1675. Does your insert just pop in and out so you can swap out for a Pepsi or a all-black?

Thanks

Daniel, i have 3 inserts, one gen and two aftermarkett ones. All of them pops in and out, easy to change ;)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Mrandazzo likes this photo and feels envy!

And i feel very very envy on your SD, but in the same time im very very happy to see that you have one :)

I will never ever have afford to buy one, your a very lucky man mr mrandazzo!

Z, you know I'm just kidding! But in the end you are the lucky man! ;-)

That cornino is awesome!

And my SD it's a 14060M a cosc no date sub! I already told you. I own the SD rep, tried some friend's SD for a few days, but it never said to me "buy me gen!!!"

The sub is slim and better looking IMHO. Don't like the SD fat case. Also sapphire is higher.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Aha, i [censored] thought that was your gen sd! Dident you have gen pics of a sd? Also that NON date sub is also on my dream watch list but it takes the second place, sd takes the first :)

Daniel, i have 3 inserts, one gen and two aftermarkett ones. All of them pops in and out, easy to change ;)

Thanks Z. That's what I wanted to hear. Thinking of getting one... Still, I have my beloved Transformer and yearn for a white 6542... How many GMTs does one need!

Never put a rep GMT together, probably one thing I was always put off by the crownguards. The 1675 (0) uses that tiny crown, and when you try to put it in a rep case, the gap on each side of the crown is and instant "Tell" .Amazing the difference between a 6mm crown and a 5.3mm. I do have this old girl lying around. Probably in my top three favorite watches, and my number one when traveling. I thought about selling it and getting a 1675, but I really like the quickset date on the 16750

IMG_4532a.jpg

16750.jpg

Never put a rep GMT together, probably one thing I was always put off by the crownguards. The 1675 (0) uses that tiny crown, and when you try to put it in a rep case, the gap on each side of the crown is and instant "Tell" .Amazing the difference between a 6mm crown and a 5.3mm. I do have this old girl lying around. Probably in my top three favorite watches, and my number one when traveling. I thought about selling it and getting a 1675, but I really like the quickset date on the 16750

I'm sure you can find a 16750 matte dial for sale, than the only physical difference is the hand stack.

• 1 month later...