When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New To Me: DOXA 1200t Searambler

dbutlerman

I've been trying to find one of these over the last couple weeks, searching the Gen. Forums like crazy without luck...then I remembered that RWG is quite a DOXA stronghold. So I placed a WTB, and what pops up - a nearly new 1200t Searambler! I almost went with the Professional (Fully Orange Dialed), but I couldn't summon up the courage - maybe sometime in the future :)...for now this does a lot to add a bit of color to my herd of Black Dialed Omega Divers. Here are a few pics:

1200t_4.jpg

1200t_2.jpg

1200t_3.jpg

1200t_5.jpg

1200t_1.jpg

Thanks Zeleni!

@Ronin - Thanks! Glad you had one available! Still wearing it! It's running a bit fast - but I've got that sorted now - will check again in 24 hours - but according to my timer - it's at +2/day!

That is great for a non-COSC movement. My "Professional" runs about +12.

I did my open water cert dives in/off of Maui. Nice 74 degree water, awesome sea turtles to see, and if you dive master is cool, some volcanic rock formation/arches that are fun to pass thru.

These shots were taken in Maui.

8p1000599.jpg

8p1000627.jpg

8p1000657.jpg

Yes, I brought my PADI paperwork, and the wife and I did it with with Trilogy Tours dive master.

Although it looks like they replaced their "SCUBA" links on the website with "SNUBA" (crap). Hmmm, might be worth checking with them. (It was in 2009 when they had Dive Masters and SCUBA on their boats. :( ) http://www.sailtrilogy.com/