When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The end is near!

gran

Lovely pics of the big Raily Gran! Love the pilot strap in the first pic...what is it?

Oooooooooops posted yjat in the wrong thread...will go with stingray :bangin:

Has anyone had any communication with Joshua in the last few hours? He normally responds pretty quick yet i have had no responce.

I'm in touch with Josh about repairing a watch I received recently that doesn't work well. I sent a mail to him, asking if the situation was ok and if I can send back the watch as expected. I had an immediate answer : "no problem, ship the watch". So I don't know his situation with factories, but he's still there.

Anyway, I agree with other posts above : current easy and beautiful business of reps will probably not last for long. China is changing and becoming a "normal" country. Sooner or later, we'll see closure of reps factories in China. For sure, other countries will replace China but they will probably not have same quality.

I have to go faaaaaaaaaaast with my wishlist !

Paul

Reduced competition is what will really reduce the prices :protest: but thats partly acceptable if the quality also increase

In an open maket system, reduced competition increases prices because there is no competitor creating a monopoly, they can ask a higher price. Where as competition increases competition in prices also in order to get the sale. Increased competition will also increase quality as they try to outdo each other with better products to get the sale.

In an open maket system, reduced competition increases prices because there is no competitor creating a monopoly, they can ask a higher price. Where as competition increases competition in prices also in order to get the sale. Increased competition will also increase quality as they try to outdo each other with better products to get the sale.

maket system :bangin:

Republican?

OK! Mitt Romney ;)

But anyhow I largely agree with you...but Increased competition will not always increase quality...just look at the food many people buy today

mcdonald.jpg

Tony (asian7750) says "yes . many factories seized by the policed .and the TAG factory is closed for some days"

he doesn't seem to worried. some days :p

Speaking of Tony is he the owner of asian7750 website? I have placed an order on that website a month ago and did not hear back from them. Their "contact us" does not seem to work as well so I am disconnected and dont know how to chase my order. If anyone would help I would be grateful!

TA

Speaking of Tony is he the owner of asian7750 website? I have placed an order on that website a month ago and did not hear back from them. Their "contact us" does not seem to work as well so I am disconnected and dont know how to chase my order. If anyone would help I would be grateful!

TA

Yes, Tony is the dealer from asian7750.com. His e-mail address is asian7750@hotmail.com. I think he is pretty slammed right now as It took him a couple of days to respond to my last e-mail.

yeah tony went away for a bit, he's back now though. shipped my item yesterday. he usually responds in 24 hours, i've emailed him about 70 times now so I don't think that rule holds for me :p

He won't run away with your money don't worry. He's a nice guy.

yeah tony went away for a bit, he's back now though. shipped my item yesterday. he usually responds in 24 hours, i've emailed him about 70 times now so I don't think that rule holds for me :p

He won't run away with your money don't worry. He's a nice guy.

Indeed, he's a stand up guy, got my tracking number yesterday as well.

They still publicly execute people in china in a stadium of invited party members and send the bill for the bullet to the families. This has happened

to multi millionaires who have run afowl of public sentiment. We love our rep watches, but the Chinese Govt. could care less about anything than their means to an end. Beneath the veneer of the smile and handshake is a communist regime murder machine. I think it is mindful to remember this, and

hope that real freedom for the Chinese people comes to pass one day.