When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New big pilots?

FDG

These look great. How close are they to gen though? Any obvious tells? Does the AR need to be sorted or is it good enough out of the box? I've been thinking about getting a BP for a while now and this might have pushed me over the edge :)

These look great. How close are they to gen though? Any obvious tells? Does the AR need to be sorted or is it good enough out of the box? I've been thinking about getting a BP for a while now and this might have pushed me over the edge :)

They are fairly decent. The 5004 is the better of the 2. Not in same class as the latest pams but fairly affordable.

As far as Im concerned these are very good reps. The lume may be off but I seriously doubt that anyone will notice.

What really bugs me about the BP Is non working power reserve. Im sure they could have done something about that...maybe a 23j movement or another movement that would at least show some type of PR. :g:

Mike

Its what keep me from getting one, I really want one but I dont want to puts >$500 in mods (AR, fixing PR, strap, and reluming) when it can be a simple fix from the factory.

What really bugs me about the BP Is non working power reserve. Im sure they could have done something about that...maybe a 23j movement or another movement that would at least show some type of PR. :g:

Mike

Edited by HartDoc

There is a working pr version but the subdial is far too far from the side as I'm guessing this is where the pr movement mechanism is.

I really don't understand what the big deal is with the fixed pr. When you're wearing it it should be around max anyway