When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

April 3 Wristieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez !

chronoluvvv

This just arrived in the post, surprised it took me so long to get one of these as I've wanted one for a long time. First impressions, exceptional rep out of the box, the dial and AR are stunning, really surprised at how good a rep it is, ....we've all seen the reviews and feedback on these so I was expecting a bloody good rep, but it is lovely to open the package and be even more impressed than you had hoped! I'm off to resize this keeper, just hope the movement doesn't kick it!

:)

fk2xz8.jpg

SS instead of Titanium today ;)

post-21269-0-92670800-1333452616.jpg

post-21269-0-28536300-1333453071.jpg

Hello to all and to you, ASCIWhite - As you probably can see, my contribution to todays wristies, chares your imacculate taste in watches :1a: - Only, I envy you the strap. That is a great one, where did you get it?

Here is mine (forgive, the somewhat contrast to your sunshine theme, mine is more of a colder caracter, this is actually outside here today, on 3rd of April. Spring should be here, but is not seen anywhere at the moment...) :g:

Foto2237.jpgFoto2236.jpg

538937_3602353181197_1344617998_3413297_54923993_n.jpg

Great SFSO there, Chronoluvw - may I ask if that is a GEN? Rare to see any good REP SFSO with arrow second hand, and the 6,9,12 markers also look "too good" to be REP, and AR looks superb also. Cheers :)

@smab.. Sent you a PM ;) Just bought the one you see pic of here. 300,- NOK incl shipping. not bad.

antique_leatherstraps2008 eBay..

post-21269-0-86735900-1333472683.jpg

Great Frank Müller there, Gran! Is that a MOP dial? The strap sure looks like real croc or alligator, not the REP strap crap B) Cheers :)

Thanks! Sure was one expensive strap that one. The dial is unchanged as far as I know, bought if from a fellow member back in 2005 so who knows :inverted: maybe the replica guys got it right once ;)