When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TGIF April 20th Wrist Watches

gran

Love the faded look of that dial!

You know, I think that might just be one of my favorite aspects about this watch :)

I really enjoy the character and patina that the dial has taken on; the 18k dial base peeking through where the finish has worn away over the years really gives it a warm feel. The dial may not be in perfect mint condition, but I don't think I'd have it any other way.

This small, unassuming piece has quickly become a favorite of mine. It fits well, with a nicely proportioned case; even though it has a prestigious house's name on the face it doesn't scream for a lot of attention.

The gen dial, hands and movement certainly don't hurt either ;)

• Like 1

Thanks Adeo! Your 288 is not too shabby either. What photo editing program did you use to get that effect?

Thanks man, I just tweaked it a bit in photoshop. Nothing major, just a bit of curves and lighting filters.

Can I ask you where you got that strap? I was looking for something like that, raw and down-to-earth, but most of the (brown) Pan straps I've found were too classy, if you know what I mean, too "stylish"... My 288 just screams for something raw and manly :)