When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bergies

KB

I'm putting this up in GD in the hope that all my customers get to see it.

My sales rep went missing last night and after a long search I have tracked her down to a local hospital.

I have been in touch with her husband, who has limited English, and it appears to be a minor problem.

I am hopeful I will get to talk to Cathy (my sales rep) tomorrow and when I do I will be able to update when Bergies will be back to normal.

Until then I ask you all to bear with me and I will work hard to clear the backlog as soon as I am back up and running.

Thanks you

Ken

Thanks guys, the two main concerns I have is (1) Normally Cathy would a organise someone to take over in her absence, so obviously this has been very sudden (2) Her husband said to me he will tell her I called, as soon as she opens her eyes. :(

Ken

Ok Cathy's husband has told me she will be right to work by as early as tonight (my time), however I have advised her to rest longer and I will start normal trading again at 11am Monday (AEST)

Thank you for your patience.

Ken

Actually Cathy is still hospitalised and I am working with a stand in until she is back on her feet.

I have spoken to Cathy so whatever it is she is out of danger but no one seems to know what the condition (very high fever) is and the doctors are having trouble getting her temp down.

Thank you for your concern.

Ken

Hi Ken, I sent you a PM, i understand you have other stuff going on but i'd love to order either a roadster bag or a keepall55 whenever you get a chance! are there pictures of these bags available? i couldnt find them in the bergies section.