When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

iPhone photography

Nanuq

Straight swap for another stock apple iPhone 4 lens, Red. I undid the 2 little cross-head screws at the bottom, slid the back off, popped out the old/nasty and popped in the new/hotness.

Easy squeasy, 5 minutes including the time it took to scrounge up a teeny screwdriver.

One more! I can't get enough of this. Check out the tiny text reflection in the 10:00 lug and on the insert.

6536_newcam.jpg

Nanuq, have tried the app "Zoom" for Iphone 4?

Someone like you that's already good with pictures might be able to really go nuts.

I'm just learning, but sometimes I get lucky :) I've been playing with Zoom for awhile and seem to get better macro's than I did without it.

Thanks Woof, that's very kind. And no, it WON'T get you a free month VIP with access to *that* subforum. :whistling:

If any good pics come out of my camera, I'm telling you it's pure random dumb luck.

normal iphone4 =) sunlight from back helps alot

One thing I have learned playing with both a regular digittal camera and my Iphone...is outside daylight of some type is the single most important thing.

Unless you have some sort of high end light box of course. The best pictures have all been on my back patio with some form of natural light.

The second thing for my Iphone has been a tripod. I have a few different tripods and a couple different adapters that hold the phone.

I am a far cry off from being good at pictures compared to most of you, but those two things have enabled me to "get lucky" and get a nice pic sometimes.