When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to buy 6263 bezel

lushlife

Aftermarket-wise these don't look too bad, pretty good actually, big improvement over DW's bezels (look at the infamous 110 spacing for example) from what I can tell from the pictures. No idea if these will really fit a DW case, but can't see why they shouldn't.

Aftermarket-wise these don't look too bad, pretty good actually, big improvement over DW's bezels (look at the infamous 110 spacing for example) from what I can tell from the pictures. No idea if these will really fit a DW case, but can't see why they shouldn't.

Oddly,

There was a post here yesterday from a new member stating he didn't recieve what was pictured and was crap from that ebay seller..was having trouble getting his $ back.

No idea if this is true or not.

http://www.rwg.cc/to...m-with-watchny/

Oddly,

There was a post here yesterday from a new member stating he didn't recieve what was pictured and was crap from that ebay seller..was having trouble getting his $ back.

No idea if this is true or not.

http://www.rwg.cc/to...m-with-watchny/

I highly doubt it. Bought one for myself and I know at least another member who has the same bezel. Very nicely done bezel, and it fits the DW case perfectly, AFAIK. :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

I know at least another member who has the same bezel. Very nicely done bezel, and it fits the DW case perfectly, AFAIK.

Probably me. I did a comparison a year or 2 ago that you can search out. I have 2 of them on DW cases & they are nearly identical to the last series of gens (I would have a hard time telling them apart on an otherwise accurate 62xx Daytona)

after1.jpg

• Like 1

Probably me. I did a comparison a year or 2 ago that you can search out. I have 2 of them on DW cases & they are nearly identical to the last series of gens (I would have a hard time telling them apart on an otherwise accurate 62xx Daytona) after1.jpg
Probably me. I did a comparison a year or 2 ago that you can search out. I have 2 of them on DW cases & they are nearly identical to the last series of gens (I would have a hard time telling them apart on an otherwise accurate 62xx Daytona) after1.jpg

Given my limited knowledge, I'd have thought they were very close to the MK1s. Well, what do I know. :)

Probably me. I did a comparison a year or 2 ago that you can search out. I have 2 of them on DW cases & they are nearly identical to the last series of gens (I would have a hard time telling them apart on an otherwise accurate 62xx Daytona)

freddy so did yours come from the same source as wiesn089's link?

http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages/showimage.aspx?gid=109166&ppid=1122&image=533316053&images=533316053,533316061&formats=0,0&format=0

How do these compare w Phong's?

I have not done a side-by-side comparison with Phong's, but since these are nearly indistinguishable from the last version gen, the only thing I can imagine that would best them is an earlier version gen (with flat-top 4s - the only thing, in my opinion, these lack).

I have not done a side-by-side comparison with Phong's, but since these are nearly indistinguishable from the last version gen, the only thing I can imagine that would best them is an earlier version gen (with flat-top 4s - the only thing, in my opinion, these lack).

I absolutely concur. :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

• 1 month later...