When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

5th Annual EU GTG (non EU members also welcome) 2012-07-28

modelizer

Sry mates i cant do it, my plans didnt work out this time. But i will be there in spirit. You all will love Malmö :)

Sorry to hear that - you will be missed mate!

Bump for a great day!

+1

BUMP/ FINAL CALL before confirming the table size with the restaurant! :bounce:

BTW, it's beach weather here and the women dress accordingly.. :clap2: Trust me - just got back from the dunes.. :snorkel:

I had an awesome time with those crazy bastards!! Thank you guys!

Scaring the locals at the restaurant

Ahh.. E. Zissou to the rescue! Thanks for the pics and thank YOU for coming - it was an honour to meet you mate! :tu:

Re: Scaring the locals: Hahahahaha!! That was soooooo funny! Here's my favourite dialogue from that little 10 minute long gong show (guess which watch belongs to which local resident):

FxrAndy: "So, who's got a small penis?"

Local bloke: "I have a small penis.." (a bit reluctant)

FxrAndy: "OK, then this must be yours!" (and gives back his watch)

:rofl:

[No local resident or RWG member was harmed physically during the incident as the local bloke is a friend of mine]

That was fantastic!

Thanks to our hosts & thanks to Swedish Girls for having been so numerous and so georgous :clap2:

Thanks and please know that mi casa es su casa! It's always a pleasure hanging out with you my dear friend! :drinks:

Ahh.. E. Zissou to the rescue! Thanks for the pics and thank YOU for coming it was an honour to meet you mate! :tu:

Re: Scaring the locals: Hahahahaha!! That was soooooo funny! Here's my favourite dialogue from that little 10 minute gong show:

FxrAndy: "So, who's got a small penis?"

Local bloke: "I have a small penis.." (a bit reluctant)

FxrAndy: "OK, then this must be yours!" (and gives back his watch)

:rofl:

[No local resident or RWG member was harmed physically during the incident as the local bloke is a friend of mine]

Thanks and please know that mi casa es su casa! It's always a pleasure hanging out with you my dear friend! :drinks:

Tak! Tak Tak Tak!

So are you and yours :gathering:

I really wish I could make one of the EU GTGs. From the posted photos, they all look to have been a blast.

Question: In the restaurant it looked as if some of the male clientele were in black tie. Was that the dress code or just a special occasion?

Question: In the restaurant it looked as if some of the male clientele were in black tie. Was that the dress code or just a special occasion?

The restaurant was running a late planned Frank Sinatra event that evening with a crooner singing parts of Sinatra's repertoire. So in this particular group all the males were wearing smoking/ black suit with bow tie and their ladies wore coktail dresses for this occasion. Found this out when confirming our table size (booked 6 weeks before) with the owner two days prior to our arrival - which unfortunately made it a bit too late for us to adjust to.. So this is not the normal dress code at the restaurant (in fact, I think it was only this party dressing up theme style). But if it were (or had known about the event a bit earlier) we would also been dressed up to the teeth of course.. :)

Well gentlemen ( not to worry I use the term loosely) & ladies it would seem that despite a small group all went very well. Pics look great I am impatiently waiting for the conus members to do a GTG. Good food ,good liquor and plenty of watches what could be better (OK keep it clean!) very jealous glad all had a blast.