When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How did The Zigmeister on my lume job ?

HartDoc

and The Zigmeister is by appointment. Which if I remember correctly I had to wait 6 weeks to get mine. Plus the custom wait then the service. So it was about 2 months

The last time I got something for vac it was 2 months also.

Here is a pic of my vac lumed bp

42127114-e9c8-8f97.jpg

Since he became so backed up with work, as well as having to answer waves of email from customers and tire kickers, he set a rule of "no new customers unless they are personally recommended by an existing one"

That, plus I believe someone here said he's on vacation?

Since he became so backed up with work, as well as having to answer waves of email from customers and tire kickers, he set a rule of "no new customers unless they are personally recommended by an existing one"

That, plus I believe someone here said he's on vacation?

Maybe he should train someone up and hire him. I am very interested in his services as but he seems to be too busy!

He told me he was shipping soon via email, but that was 2 months ago. I know he must be very busy, but I really want a confirmation on how longer its gonna take. Does anyone know how to contact him personally because like you guys said emailing him won't work. Thanks.

Oh okay, then do you know how I could contact him since he's not replying back to my email since he's so backed up. I don't know if he's still working on the relume of my omega po or that he just forgot to send it. I sent him to him on March and he gave me an email in April saying that he was shipping soon. I sent him an email inquiring about it on May, but he is yet to reply. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

@TB,

I sent my Ploprof V2 dial/handset/bezel glass to The Zigmeister a couple of months back, and all I got back was one helluva torch!

IMG-20111120-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20111120-WA0002.jpg

20120506_PloprofWristshot.jpg

:)

That's exactly what I was expecting to see from The Zigmeister! Awesome awesome awesome. Just doesn't seem like the OP's watch has that quality. Unfortunately, all I can do is go by the supplied photos, but you have certainly managed to take great photos of yours.

When I see this, all I can think of is an untouched version which has the factory lume applied to the inside of the bezel instead of the back of the insert...

a693489a-6285-ee04.jpgp1000009e.jpg

Here's a lume shot of MY Plopper with the lume masterfully applied by some 10 year old Chinese kid at the "factory"in GZ:

IMG_0009.jpg

And it glows all night long!!

UGH! Beat me to it!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Another factory lume:

DSCF0503.JPG

And this is one that I had Goin do for me...

a.jpg

DSC03067a.jpg

(note: the 2 in the 20 located on the bezel still has the water droplet on it which is why it looks funky)

Gen lume reminder...

glow.jpg

Yeah, I know a little about Ploprofs, tore a few apart... (my pics)

DSC02581.jpg

DSC02520.jpg

Edited by ThinkBachs
  • Like 1