When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vintage Seamaster 300

klocklind1

Exactly THAT one ( the top picture!) was 2995$

BUT I managed to get one directly from Wachco ( no date!) for about 2000$ including both 1171 (speedmaster bracelet!) and the meshbracelet:)

Now some says that the NO date model is impossible to find new ( at least the dial is very difficult to find!)!

But this seller has one like this right now:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Omega-Seamaster-300-300m-Automatic-Diver-No-Date-Vintage-Cal-552-Ref-166-0324-/330738231091?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item4d0188e733

Anyway it really is a very nice "new" watch but with one of the best movements ever made:)

Since someone brought up ebay, I'd just like to point out that there's a seller on there right now with a vintage Seamaster 300, offering it as 100% gen, but the dial is clearly rep (has stubbies and closed 6 and 9), the hands look to be also; I can't get a good enough look at the case, but it has to be considered suspect in this context. I won't post the link, but the seller is in Turkey.

Just a heads up.

If You buy from wachco ( has bee an Omega official parts dealer in australia!) then You KNOW it is 100% genuine and there service is very good

BTW also EU buyer can buy with no tax/customs fees, just ask them to declare the package at a low ( 25$ in my case!) value and that i it is a GIFT and there will be NO fees at all. BUT it the package get lost You might loose a lot of money!

I probably should have bought a watchco..after I total the money I put into my franken.

I will bet I have that much into mine....and mines all gen but the midcase. I got into the 300 too late, just as prices for the parts were climbing.

Those case sets used to be around 500$. when I started mine they went to 850$ and now they are 1000$. Timing can be everything :)

Still, I love my watch..the vintage Omega sm300 is still one of the classiest and iconic watches of all time.

• 4 months later...

My Watchco SM300 is one of my favorite watches....right next to my Speedy Pro and Rolex 1675 GMT. The watch as great wrist presence, a gently domed crystal and insane lume! Just looking at the bezel makes me smile! If you can find one, BUY IT!!!