When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1675 from Trevor on the way.

sneed12

Is this something new - or just an old model?

Is it the old shallow rehaut, thin case 5513 sub case version with a new 'no date dial'?

Certainly looks like it has potential for something, cant wait to see and hear more :)

Sneed - do you plan to do the GMT mod to the 2846 movement yourself - are parts readily available for this conversion?

Is it the old shallow rehaut, thin case 5513 sub case version with a new 'no date dial'?

Certainly looks like it has potential for something, cant wait to see and hear more :)

Sneed - do you plan to do the GMT mod to the 2846 movement yourself - are parts readily available for this conversion?

That's what I was wondering...how to make it GMT. I'm also curious about this watch...rehaut looks nice.

Archie, the guy selling the 2846's is the only one for 99$ free shipping and located in Switzerland.

Great service and item as described. I figured I'd have to wait weeks before it arrived..but under a week.

Jmb has my new 2846 going into my 5512

The 5 parts needed to convert the ETA 2846 will be on the clone ETA that comes with the watch.

Also true, although I plan to use a different wheel to carry the GMT hand (I have one that is all 1 piece, so no independent adjustment but also no possibility of slippage)

These old 5513 engraved cases are excellent :

- slim,

- lot of CG volume,

the only thing :

- to large internal rehaut diameter,

- false construction, wire spring style for bezel retaining

this is easy to correct, adding a rehaut internal ring to reduce the diameter and allow the use of gen specs dials,

here some pics of one of these cases I am working on :

case01.jpg

case02.jpg

case03r.jpg

case04.jpg

I adapted the WSO bezel and a gen tube and 6mm crown,

alway the same problem, impossible to use a 5.3mm crown for cosmetic reasons

Edited by Rolexaddict