When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Woes Of A Ex. Dealer In Rwi

sashwatch

Sorry to hear this and if he got his money back (since I don't think you can charge back a refund) he should ship wherever you say because it's not his watch anymore. You essentially bought it back from him now.

Also paypal rules to protect him? From what? He has his money, you can't take it back from him so what his he being protected from? Worst case he ships it where you say, it gets lost or someone says they didn't recieve it... you maybe get [censored] or something... but not skin off his back.

This just seems stupid... if you are not at risk to loose anything, you have no right to claim "protection" as a motive for your actions.

hi everyone... thanks for the reassurance that what i have requested for him to send to a address i designated is indeed a normal thing that all dealers is currently doing... i just dont want to create more negative impression on me again...

anyway, the member has agreed finally to ship to the address i wanted.. all is well, now i have to keep my finger cross that the package will arrived safely...

cheers

After you get the watch back or even you don't, I would place that customer on your "black list"...No need to put yourself through this again...

After you get the watch back or even you don't, I would place that customer on your "black list"...No need to put yourself through this again...

well frankly.. i was prepared to lose the $$$ but i trust USPS to not screw up the watch back to me...

and gentlemen, since he already has agreed to return the watch to my designated address.. whether i recieve or not, trust has been given to him... what is more important to me is that i WILL NEVER refund ANYTHING without recieving the items ever again... you be surprise what parts may be taken off the watch or wat kind of condition it may arrived (in general, not implying that this watch will be in this mess)

a good lesson learned... alright, lets move on... it is not my intention to start a thread to "flame" him... it is to gather opinons whether am i doing the right thing.... looks like from all the replys.. i am right... :)

cheers

Edited by sash5

... it is not my intention to start a thread to "flame" him... it is to gather opinons whether am i doing the right thing.... looks like from all the replys.. i am right... :)

cheers

Ok, now that is sorted give us the bastards name.................no just joking.

Hope that everything comes to a good end.

And now we have helped you sort this out give us a discount........not joking. :D:D:D

RWI can suck a D, IMO.

I've never much cared for the atmosphere over there, and this sort of retarded action does nothing to reverse my opinion.

It's a regrettable state of affairs that an honest dealer gets banned from there, yet they welcome a proven assholE as one of their central characters.

I've been following this for a few days now and glad to see that it's working out for you. As far as I'm concerned RWI is full of dooky, much like timezone. I prefer the atmosphere here, has a better feel and people seem to be more friendly.

Just glad things have worked out for you, I've never read a bad thing about you.

All I can add is that I am yet to see a review for sash that wasn't glowing praise be it here, TRC or RWI.

I'm sure Tim feels he has a very good reason for expelling sash, but our Admin team are united in welcoming him here.

Ken

Yes there are rules at RWI. There are rules here too. This is only way to keep these great forums from breaking down.

If some people are happier here then that is awesome - if some people are happier at RWI the great. YOU MUST REMEMBER THAT MANY MEMBERS FREQUENT BOTH FORUMS. So when you insult a forum you insult the whole community.

Tim had his reasons that is all that matters as RWI is his baby. Just as Admin has his reasons for somethings that he does. It is the golden rule "He who has the gold makes the rules!".

I hope sash provides the members of RWG some teriffic deals.

I remember when I dealt with EL a while back and I needed to send the watch. I certainly did not send it back to either China or Taiwan, you really just send it to the place where dealer designates. the buyer is being a douche, and sorry to hear about your luck there Sash, but perhaps it is a blessing in disguise for the future, you never know....