When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TC 93250 V3 Review

tc670207

Isn't that V3 with the corrected space between the SWISS MADE?

That's what I thought. I'm at work, just got the package and I don't have v2 here to compare.

I doubt he swapped clasps. The sels fit.

Swiss Made is two words, as its supposed to be...I'm thinking it's v3.

That could be interesing! Seems rare to fit without trimming. My gen insert went in but would not rotate! I have just paid TC for a case set and V3 bracelet as I have a WM9 V3 LV here waiting to swap over into a better case and this new tight fitting bracelet. He warned me about the problem before posting on his blog but it does not bother me too much if just the lower part needs a little trimming as long as it sits flush and tight on the topside!

Here is a pic of my TC with V2 sel. Yours look much better. Shorter and way better fit to the lugs bearing in mind that photos always highlight more than the naked eye

035.jpg

Edited by watcher

I read that and it sounds interesting. Hopefully some real life pics will appear of the clarks bezel soon. The bezel really let's the tc model down. My pic has a gen bezel assembly. The wm9 v3 I have does have a good bezel with nice teeth so I may swap it over to the new case. The deep recess on the crown bothers me on my v3 otherwise I would just add new bracelet.

Looking forward to your new pics with insert Woof!

I emailed Clark earlier today. He doesn't show the sub bezel set for sale. The Clark is around 50$, Phong is 350$ and I know where I can get a gen full bezel set including insert for 450$.

Decisions.....lol

The bezel is still superb. Just being hyper critical. It's an amazing overall proposition.

Infact I just ordered another ;)

Great. I've already decided to get a gen insert and gen/bigcrown crystal. Don't want to spend more, even if it's tempting :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Edited by Gyrta

Great. I've already decided to get a gen insert and gen/bigcrown crystal. Don't want to spend more, even if it's tempting :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You might have to trim your insert unless you know somebody that can trim the bezel which is the better option. I trimmed my NOS insert which you can see in the pics. It looks perfect and needed very little removing. I won't be changing the bezel.

Major disappoint for me :(

I raced home from work.. pilfered through stuff and grabbed the insert box.

The gen insert I had stashed... is either a SeaDweller or 14060 insert and too small. grrrrrr!

Had I known this ahead of time I would have made sure I had one here when this watch arrived.

I don't even have a rep 16610 insert..if I had one of those I could temporarily add a wm pearl and hold myself over till a gen gets here. lol

Anyone in Dallas have a nice 16610 genuine insert they can sell this weekend?

By the way I checked the bracelet against my V2's...V3 is whole level better! it's really nice, even the screw heads and ends are nice. I can definately see this manufacturer making gen bracelets for gen watches. The quality is very good. I hope one day we can steer TC into vintage Rolex. He could probably source cases and bracelets we would die for. :)

I have V3 janeto, I just checked and I have the two word "Swiss Made" and code "Pj4", just the the one in TC's opening post of this thread. Also my sel fit is different, in fact when I got home and messing with the new watch..one side of the bracelet pulled free..the sel's springbar wasn't fully seated. I played around with it and finally got it locked in. It's an incredibly close fit.

I have V3 janeto, I just checked and I have the two word "Swiss Made" and code "Pj4", just the the one in TC's opening post of this thread. Also my sel fit is different, in fact when I got home and messing with the new watch..one side of the bracelet pulled free..the sel's springbar wasn't fully seated. I played around with it and finally got it locked in. It's an incredibly close fit.

post a close up pic of the corone ton the clasp......