When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Soon to come: European double AR [blue/purple]

Rolexman

I'm on vacation now but I just got confirmation from my contact. Will post more details soon. The coating will be on par with gen IWC, Hublot, Omega, Breitling etc. Color and strength. No soft green opticians hue!

Will do a free test run for 1 sapphire and 1 mineral crystal for a friend or veteran (shoot me a pm). If they are ok I will do small batch of 5~10 pieces. Price will probably be a bit steep due to the small quantity. But if everything turns out ok and volumes can go up the price must come down. Will make sure of that. Once again everything looks real promissing so watch out for the update probably around the end of August.

For everyone who ever wanted this. This is the moment stick with me and help me set this up. I need your help and support.

:peace:

Mark

--------------

Update 26-08-2012

Test crystal arrived at lab. Awaiting results.

--------------

Nice work mate... I hope it works out :) I appreciate your effort and time :)

Sorry if this sounds stupid but if the samples work out... wouldnt it be better to get a bigger order together first for a lower price straight off?

At least that stops the first guys taking the 'hit' for the first batch :)

Sorry if thats coming across wrong mate ... I dont want to sound ungrateful of your efforts... :) But if you can indulge an ignaramous like me :)

I hear you Pete and i understand your reasoning. But as this is new for me I feel more comfortable doing a first small run with some friends and vets. If things go wrong or quality/ looks won't be ok they are more capable of putting this in the right perspective. I don't want any Noobs screaming fire and murder if things don't go perfect right away and crystals need to be re-coated for example. If you know what I mean. We are in this together. Unless I can get 25 vets or fiends for the first run off course ;)

My estimation is that if everything works out and we can do batches of 20 and up a price of around 80~90 euro is possible. A small batch will probably ly around the 100 euro mark.