When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Issue with KB (RWG Crew)

NSTNS

I cast my vote in favor of banning and member who files a PP dispute against a trusted dealer without exhausting all avenues of

attempts to rectify the issue, and never assume that because the seller does not answer , he is scamming you. I have seen KB's

posts here for years, and he is a long time respected member. You bought a rep purse. Take your purse, strap on your pumps and waltz down

the Stockholm red light district.

I cast my vote in favor of banning and member who files a PP dispute against a trusted dealer without exhausting all avenues of

attempts to rectify the issue, and never assume that because the seller does not answer , he is scamming you. I have seen KB's

posts here for years, and he is a long time respected member. You bought a rep purse. Take your purse, strap on your pumps and waltz down

the Stockholm red light district.

big guy! you better stick to your swedish meatballs

As I told already pp dispute is canceled and won't happen again. Ken and I found a solution, at this moment I did everything that he asked from me. now I'm waiting for him to reply/confirm and keep his promise.

Thanks Ken and my apology to him and the rest for this issue.

• Like 3

As I told already pp dispute is canceled and won't happen again. Ken and I found a solution, at this moment I did everything that he asked from me. now I'm waiting for him to reply/confirm and keep his promise.

Thanks Ken and my apology to him and the rest for this issue.

It takes a lot to apologize. I am glad to see the issue resolved.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

If NSTNS has apologized and Ken has accepted, then as far as I see, none of us should say anything more. He made a mistake and manned up. Let's all cut him some slack yeah?

Yes he has in fact been quite humble in his last PM and I think now is the time to put this thread to rest.

I am sure he understands the way we work now and that he is happy with the outcome so there is no point in any more comments.

Ken

Ok finally we have closure to this thread.

A big shout out to member jmb who stepped up and purchased the bag in a 3 way deal, he not only got a great bag for a low price but as an extra thank you I have also extended him a credit on a future purchase.

Every single member who intends to buy from a dealer must understand that it is their responsibility to know what they are buying, there is no room at all for buyers remorse as the factories will not take returns of non faulty goods.

Thank you thread now closed.

Ken