When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Issue with KB (RWG Crew)

NSTNS

By the way if it isn't yours where did Nanuq get that extra nut? :)

Silly boys, don't you know Alaskans are born with 10 or 12 extra nuts? Living in circular igloos and adhering to the phrase "balls to the wall" means we're prone to losing a few until we grow up and learn some sense.

• Like 1

OK, so can we members get an answer from the mods, admins, co-admins, crew here as to whether it's proper for a mod, admin, co-admin here who is also a TD or accepted as one to bring their customer issues before the forum and then manage the replies by simply deleting those posts which they, entirely on their own, without further discussion with other mods, admins, or co-admins, deem not in their own best interests?

Offshore- you stated in reply to my earlier post that KB had the definite right to edit his own posts. You dodged the actual question- did he have the right as part pf the "crew" to arbitrarily delete my post? If so, how does that work here?

I think the members are due an explanation as to who is actually in charge here and how that works in practice. Over time, several members have been banned. That has had a fairly full discussion and the standards have been clearly made known to us members. No problem with that. The standards expected of dealers have also come up for discussion many times and I think that we all understand those standards.

What are the standards for those who openly deal on the forum and are also mods, admins, co-admins, crew, etc. Do they become some sort of super approved dealer who is pre-approved to stage-manage the results of a dispute with a customer?

I can assure the forum mods, admins, co-admins, that I am not the only member seriously interested in the answer, which goes directly to the credibility and future relevance of the forum.

This has been discussed before.

It is categorically the policy of the forum, that in those circumstances the other mods / admin oversee any forum-related issues (i.e. KB or offshore would have to take their mod hat off). The other members of the crew with no vested interested in the situation would be in charge.

However, where it gets complicated is that all dealers have 'mod' status inside of their own forum area - so KB or offshore had no particularly special status in those areas.

@Carl this is the second time you have posted this, like the first time I will again ask you to draw my attention to exactly what you are talking about either on the board or by PM.

However I also stated last time that it is very possible that the post you are referring to was not deleted by me but by another mod, it is also very possible that if it was deleted it could have been for a reason other than self profit...or whatever you are trying to accuse me of!

If you go to my review section you will see every review written, even the bad ones because I have no intention of trying to cover anything up.

So lay it out or stop trolling.

Ken

OK, so can we members get an answer from the mods, admins, co-admins, crew here as to whether it's proper for a mod, admin, co-admin here who is also a TD or accepted as one to bring their customer issues before the forum and then manage the replies by simply deleting those posts which they, entirely on their own, without further discussion with other mods, admins, or co-admins, deem not in their own best interests?

Offshore- you stated in reply to my earlier post that KB had the definite right to edit his own posts. You dodged the actual question- did he have the right as part pf the "crew" to arbitrarily delete my post? If so, how does that work here?

I think the members are due an explanation as to who is actually in charge here and how that works in practice. Over time, several members have been banned. That has had a fairly full discussion and the standards have been clearly made known to us members. No problem with that. The standards expected of dealers have also come up for discussion many times and I think that we all understand those standards.

What are the standards for those who openly deal on the forum and are also mods, admins, co-admins, crew, etc. Do they become some sort of super approved dealer who is pre-approved to stage-manage the results of a dispute with a customer?

I can assure the forum mods, admins, co-admins, that I am not the only member seriously interested in the answer, which goes directly to the credibility and future relevance of the forum.

Can I ask you how you know it was Ken that deleted your post? Having never had a post deleted ... I would be interested to know?

I can only look at your comments from my own experiences on this forum.... Whenever I have seen threads that refer to sensitive or personal issues or bring into doubt the Crew or members of the crew.... I have never seen posts or threads being deleted.... however if those posts become overly aggressive or post personal information or information that may harm the forum or its members then I have seen it once or twice.... but a statement is always made regarding its deletion and or the thread is closed but remains readable..

So frankly I really cant take any of your more asinine comments seriously.... you might find some personal affront but as a member myself I have nothing but trust for the team here and its moderation of the forums.. Not a blind trust but a trust built on experience and involvement on this forum...

Thanks

• Like 1

So I reached out to the OP I explained that the bag he received is in fact identical to the genuine, I did a lot of checking on this the genuine is a shiny bag.

I explained the factory will not accept a return of a bag that is not faulty but due to bad service of my not answering whilst shut I offered him a $50 credit.

So no reply from the OP just a PP dispute.

Maybe the OP would like to return to his own thread and explain his actions?

Ken

I think this whole thread shows that's not really the case, isn't it?

So I reached out to the OP I explained that the bag he received is in fact identical to the genuine, I did a lot of checking on this the genuine is a shiny bag.

I explained the factory will not accept a return of a bag that is not faulty but due to bad service of my not answering whilst shut I offered him a $50 credit.

So no reply from the OP just a PP dispute.

Maybe the OP would like to return to his own thread and explain his actions?

Ken

so he's filing a PP dispute without returning the bag??? That's a scam.

Lost all respect for OP. Clearly this is buyer's remorse and Nils is looking to clear his conscious by perpetuating this farce of a thread. Shame on this cowardly action.

Can we edit this thread title to read "Issue with Nils (punk)?"

Edited by PaneraiFan315

Wasn't there some other fuckwit recently called Nils? Same dude new account? :g:

OP Fuck off our forum and don't come back, scammers are not welcome here,and by keeping the bag and making a PP claim, that makes you a scammer and a thief!

Wasn't there some other [censored]wit recently called Nils? Same dude new account? :g:

OP [censored] off our forum and don't come back, scammers are not welcome here,and by keeping the bag and making a PP claim, that makes you a scammer and a thief!

The same TeeJay who told another member to write"Dew Leh Loh Moh" over a rep watch. Lol man, if RWG starts a subscription feature I'll look for your nick and click on it to subscribe. :1a:

The same TeeJay who told another member to write"Dew Leh Loh Moh" over a rep watch. Lol man, if RWG starts a subscription feature I'll look for your nick and click on it to subscribe. :1a:

Hell, I like you, you can come over to my house and fuck my sister :lol: I can be diplomatic, but there're some times when it's time to fight fire with fire :good::drinks:

Hell, I like you, you can come over to my house and [censored] my sister :lol: I can be diplomatic, but there're some times when it's time to fight fire with fire :good::drinks:

lol TJ, I'll pass on your sister (doubt you have one lol) but I will be here watching you do your thing. haha