When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Full forged carbon case GP (In Coming)

Mr Z

seriously, you were offended by my post/question and the fact that I only have 9 posts in 26 days bothers you, thank you for teaching me forum etiquette.

Actually, you're missing the point entirely. But like I said, someone else with more patience will be able to answer your questions better than me. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

here is my colour match to the gen red .. which is very very close as it was match from the gen dial colour !!  these are just some test runs !! quick tease ..

735c66ec-0910-477a-86e9-6db701bd1929_zps

Mr Z, your dial and logo for sale? :)

Thank you

the dials back after slight colour adjustment ... this my final colour .. will head of to get the printing next week !!  and another crucial part is the tachy shape and colour .. which im having custom made from scratch !! ....dial  few pictures on how it looks alone and installed !!

cd4af470-bcce-459a-8efe-443bcb305c7e_zps
f3cb32ab-1726-47da-89aa-9b552ba8e481_zps

• 3 weeks later...
as for updates ... looks like all the company's have gone to sleep . im going to check with them again tomorrow as see wtf going on !!
1. tachy : gen shape cad file made   .. waiting for cnc part sample
2. tachy print: more gen close AI file made ..waiting for above be test print can be done !!
3. still waiting for test ap print on dial ..3week and still nothing !!
4. cleaning up the logo !! in process!

in the mean while , 

Just received MIKES Titanium GP screws sets, must say WOW amazing quality,really does bring the gp gen closer  this is a must for all that have a gp !!(THANKS MIKE FOR YOUR EXCELLENT WORK )

here are a few pictures . 

please note ive modded MIKES Ti GP screws , as per gen media blast in the recess of the screws !!
GPSCREWCOMPARE_zps534e732c.jpg

Collage_zpsb75ddc27.jpg

Though i would never be able to pull this watch off on my wrist , your build has claimed the past hour of my life in reading this thread : )  fantastic work !!!   this is very tedious work by the looks of it and your dedication to the little details is unreal !! 

I have to have one of these !!!! 

when they are available I would love my name to be on one of the spots to get one lol 

cheers  keep up the work !!

few pics to see how the mock up dial print and logo looks ... also installed mikey ti screws and double AR gen close Cyclops ... the pics are not even doing this justice at all !!! 

a8c9dc52-dc72-4431-adb0-0e7a19cfa8f6_zps

6ea6e1d9-13db-496e-b534-5f3c106abe31_zps

still waiting for sample tachy and dial print to arrive !! ALMOST THERE !!