When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

After two years on RWG

mystere

Hi,

this year finished the funds for rep mania. Need to stop hunting parts as a junkie without drugs. maybe next year i start again, for a nice 1675.

This hobby is realy dangerous, you buy a stock rep than you want gen crystal, crown, insert. Than you want better dial, a better dw overlay.

my wife :bangin: thinks im crazy, better to make a long break. :nono:

Thanks mystere

Superb collection. Admirable stuff. I take it that a 1665 SD is in the pipeline. If not. It should be :bangin:;)

I have a lot of parts left from daytona build, inclusive a val72 movement that needs service. I think if i find a nice and not so expensive gen silver dial i go for 6263.

So next year 6263? but for sure 1675 pepsi. :)

Very nice!

What's the story behind the 5513?

Hi,

its MBK from REG with gen dial, insert, crown, yuki pearl and tc hands that i tried to age with stinky :fool: cigarette smoke nicotine to match the dial.

Yet that i see the big pics i think i trimm the crownguards a little bit more.

mystere

All started two years ago. My fathers gen panerai needs new crystal, so i searched the web for part. I not found the crystal but RWG :).

My first rep was 116610ln, have wear it 2-3 times, but after read, read, read and read again (to much read :bangin: ) on rwg. To many moded and nice frankens from members. So i donate the 116610 to a friend and bought a WMBKv2 from member, new gen crystal and destroyed it by installation :confused:, [censored]. Gen crown, [censored] again the keyless. So i read, read and read again, ordered the right tools and destroyed 3-4 movements :angry2: but finally i learned with lot of patience to repair the keyless work (yippie).

The resultate from reading to much on RWG its on the pics :) :) :)

sorry for my poor english

Thanks mystere