When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any experience with Paypal dispute?

brianmds

Lol. Yeah, it's Deja vu. New person ask for advice on how to resolve an issue. 100% of the members say do not initiate PP dispute. What does new person do? Digs in and files PP dispute anyways. I know he hasn't yet, but I am betting he will.

It's like watching the same movie over and over again.

Lol, give him a chance man. I bet he can read and he can learn. He just needs help in moving toward the correct direction.

Brain there are very many understanding people on this forum, members are often commenting on how there is a real lack of the flaming they see on other forums around the net.

Give it time and you will find this place as comfortable as home.

The unfortunate mistake you made was not reading and learning how this community operates and because of that you posted a thread that hit straight on a raw nerve.

This is not just us, there is another 4 or 5 replica watch forums and all would have reacted the same but may also notice a couple of members have already stepped up with an offer to help you should the dealer solution prove unacceptable to you.

That's how we are, it's how we operate as a community.

My advise is to stop trying to defend the initial post and start integrating into the forum, the first will always end badly the second will open a whole new world of online friends for you.

Ken

Brain there are very many understanding people on this forum, members are often commenting on how there is a real lack of the flaming they see on other forums around the net.

Give it time and you will find this place as comfortable as home.

The unfortunate mistake you made was not reading and learning how this community operates and because of that you posted a thread that hit straight on a raw nerve.

This is not just us, there is another 4 or 5 replica watch forums and all would have reacted the same but may also notice a couple of members have already stepped up with an offer to help you should the dealer solution prove unacceptable to you.

That's how we are, it's how we operate as a community.

My advise is to stop trying to defend the initial post and start integrating into the forum, the first will always end badly the second will open a whole new world of online friends for you.

Ken

+1

A prime example of being an understanding person, a senior member, and a gentleman.

OP, I have read through this entire post and noticed that no one here has mentioned the Moderators.

Should your not be able to work things out with your Trusted Dealer, your next step should be to contact a moderator on one of the forums where the TD is an approved dealer. The Mods can help you in dealing with the TD to reach an amicable resolution. My guess is that your TD will take care of you, but if they don't contact a Mod.

Paypal disputes should be avoided at all costs because it makes things more difficult for the TD which in turn makes things more difficult for all of us forum members who might want to use that TD.

Edited by jamesfl

Who are the moderators incase I need their assistance?

And to KB I have nothing against you. I Just believe that maybe I approached this thread with the wrong mindset but equally did the people who came into here trying to flame. My post count is low and a good indication that I'm new to the rep world. But I am a reasonable person and it only takes a few members saying that's it's a bad idea to file a dispute. So I didn't. But I do plan on being here on the forums for a long time as I love watches just like everyone else who is a member here. And I do appreciate the forum as it did help me buy my first rep. This is just the 2nd watch I've ordered and plan on buying many more. This is just a speed bump.

Who are the moderators incase I need their assistance?And to KB I have nothing against you. I Just believe that maybe I approached this thread with the wrong mindset but equally did the people who came into here trying to flame. My post count is low and a good indication that I'm new to the rep world. But I am a reasonable person and it only takes a few members saying that's it's a bad idea to file a dispute. So I didn't. But I do plan on being here on the forums for a long time as I love watches just like everyone else who is a member here. And I do appreciate the forum as it did help me buy my first rep. This is just the 2nd watch I've ordered and plan on buying many more. This is just a speed bump.

Dear Brian

Ken is a good guy, and a patient and polite one, from my experience in communicating with him. You are new to RWG, but I believe that you would integrate into the community nicely given time and the knowledgeable members here. If you intend to dwell deeper into replica land, you would certainly encounter many "speed bumps" as you would call them, wrong order, DOA order, defective parts, delayed shipments, loss of shipments etc. Most of the issues, if not all, can be solved by contacting the dealers you purchased from. Should you choose to buy from a trusted dealer of RWG, you can PM any of the RWG crew (Ken is one of them btw lol) and they can intercede on your behalf. From experience, this is usually not necessary. A one to one dialogue with the vendor would be sufficient most of the time.

Perhaps its your thread title that stirred the hornet's nest here. You need to understand that filing a PP dispute would affect not just you and the seller, but also the community members who purchase from the same dealer as you do. I can understand your sentiments, having gone through a lot of crap from various sellers, and your position of unfamiliarity with what to do and who to approach.Worry not, the community is a helpful one in general, if you know the correct buttons to push. Erase the PP dispute button from your inventory (which I am sure you already have) and start your knowledge and experience growth here. Everyone here has a different temperament, and would respond to you in their own ways, but I would like to believe that no harm is ever intended to you. Very few actually have the "bash the newbie" attitude.

Cheers, and have a good stay! :drinks:

I started the thread so i can know what to do IF NEEDED.

"I'm in an unhappy marriage, and we're going to counseling, but I just want to start this thread to learn what is the best way to get rid of the body IF NEEDED."

That's a cop out and you know it. The fact that you're asking means you're thinking about doing it.

I'm in the US; I'll make the same offer as Andy: send it to me and if it's something simple I'll tell you what it was and try to sort it for you.

There exists a network of bonded psychiatrists who delve into the twisted minds of novice rep collectors. They probe the cognative reflexes aroused

by each EMS tracking notification. Said novice subjects are traumatised by, A. The awareness that he/she is engaging in an international conspriacy to defraud the wealthy watch makers of Europe. B., Is aiding and abetting said activities, much to the consternation, knashing of teeth, pulling of hair, soiling under garments, all due to smoe misplaced fear that subjects marbles are being snatched. Beware there insipid philanderers who set themselves up for ultimate crushdom,

while believing the ultimate watch is just that. Hey, This is a hobby. Never bring authority figures into this hobby. It is a slap in the face to everyone devoted to this

terrific pasttime.

There exists a network of bonded psychiatrists who delve into the twisted minds of novice rep collectors. They probe the cognative reflexes aroused

by each EMS tracking notification. Said novice subjects are traumatised by, A. The awareness that he/she is engaging in an international conspriacy to defraud the wealthy watch makers of Europe. B., Is aiding and abetting said activities, much to the consternation, knashing of teeth, pulling of hair, soiling under garments, all due to smoe misplaced fear that subjects marbles are being snatched. Beware there insipid philanderers who set themselves up for ultimate crushdom,

while believing the ultimate watch is just that. Hey, This is a hobby. Never bring authority figures into this hobby. It is a slap in the face to everyone devoted to this

terrific pasttime.

and I thought you said you were humorless :lol: