When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

GSW banned

Cats

Today i noticed that GSW got banned from RWG.

I ordered a Asso Dep strap from him in August which he said it was shipped on the 15th of August.

The T&T info stops at the 18th of August and i haven't seen anything yet until now.

Are there other members here who have the same problems with GSW ???

I got a T&T number form him which ends with US is this common for a shipment the the Netherlands ??

Did he use the same T&T number for all his shipments ??

If you have the same issues with GSW please contact me via PM the check his M.O

Kind regards,

Cats

Just got an email from GSW telling me that shipping to a 3rd world country takes a lot longer. In a second mail he told me that filing a complaint at pp did make any seance since he has a 100% positive feedback record. Never the less he was going to send me the strap next Monday. Let's just wait and see I have until the 14th of Sept the ability to file a complaint.

Carpe Diem

Cats

I bought a V3 diver from the guy at a steal price on the other rwg forum, he was banned right after i paid, and he still went ahead and mailed the watch, hes not a crook or a scammer, just his luck on forums i guess, i personally didnt see anything wrong done by him.

PP dispute wouldnt do any good either, just ask him for a refund if you dont receive the strap by then.

Edited by Murchyk

I bought a V3 diver from the guy at a steal price on the other rwg forum, he was banned right after i paid, and he still went ahead and mailed the watch, hes not a crook or a scammer, just his luck on forums i guess, i personally didnt see anything wrong done by him.

PP dispute wouldnt do any good either, just ask him for a refund if you dont receive the strap by then.

One thing I like about RWG is that members, like yourself, always seem to be very understanding and not quick to condemn someone just because he got banned.

I do not know why GSW got banned, neither is it my business. I just observed that he seemed to be stand up guy when it comes to sales transactions and he always had interesting pams to offer. :thumbs:

That's what i thought also judging on the posts i saw.

Based upon his attitude and answering om my emails i fully agree that h had to leave this forum.

I will wait until Monday go see if he will stick to his promises. The first shipment , at still didn't show up.

He sill send a new strap out on Monday. If I will get 2 straps at the end of this story I will pay him for second one immediately. If I don't here anything from him next Monday if will file a complaint.

Carpe Diem

Cats

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk

@ rogerthat , just checked this morning again and nothing has changed .

Still all the info i get is Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility on the 18th of August.

But he promised to send out a new strap today and i asked him for a proper working T&T info so today it will be solved i guess.

Carpe DIem

Cats

Today the postman rang at my door. He had a letter from the US together with in invoice for taxes and import duties for an additional 30 euro's

So i was a little too fast in my opinion that i might be ripped of by G.S.W

Despite the additional invoice of 30 euro's ( which brings the total amount involved a bit to high for a rep strap ) i'm pleased with the strap that i ordered.

The stitching is much better then the Kurvasit that i have.

After all everything was sorted out and G.S.W delivered what he said he did.

Carpe Diem

Cats