When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

wholesaleoutlet bezel (eBay)

fredfree

Hi, on my quest for a good bezel ass. for my TC with gen insert I stumbled upon seller wholesaleoutlet on the bay does anybody know how this bezel ass. is ? They sell both bezel and retaining ring, here is the bezel :

http://item.mobilewe...nid=26333911745

Hi fredfree i have delt with this seller many times the items are made for gen watches so the fit should be ok as for aftermarket

items is the next best thing from gen parts and his prices are very fair and he accepts returns if not satified i like his inserts !

Hi fredfree i have delt with this seller many times the items are made for gen watches so the fit should be ok as for aftermarket

items is the next best thing from gen parts and his prices are very fair and he accepts returns if not satified i like his inserts !

Thanks Aeromatic,sounds good !

I have a gen insert so not in need for that, what I'm looking for is a bezel ring with good pronounced teeth...

Edited by fredfree

How about a list of best suppliers for these hard to find parts i noticed a few members mention names of individuals supplying parts but can we have links or website names there are a few names im not familiar with thanks !

youd think that. funny thing is a GEN 5513 bezel insert doesnt even fit over their too large Tropic 19. it also bent / destroyed my retaining ring when trying to fit it, because i did not realise it was larger until it was too late.

5059745234_d265e55766.jpg

also bought their bezel assembly for a 16610 it was also too large, the crystal took in humidity. i returned it. so unless you want to support your local post office, id avoid WSO

• Like 1

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Wso and his prices are crazy!!!

Take his bezel assamble for the vintage gmt that, would cost me 200$ to EU and thats just crazy!

Dosent clark have new bezels for the modern rolexes? I know he hase them for the vintage rolex and they are 100% fit and cheap also against wso!

I just bought two replacement screws for links on a gen 7835 bracelet from WSO. They don't work. The screw threads on the links are way too small for the threaded holes in the gen links. To be fair I have not yet contacted them about this so they do have the chance to rectify the situation. Will keep you posted. I've also been less than impressed with some other WSO stuff. I'll be avoiding them in the future.

youd think that. funny thing is a GEN 5513 bezel insert doesnt even fit over their too large Tropic 19. it also bent / destroyed my retaining ring when trying to fit it, because i did not realise it was larger until it was too late.

5059745234_d265e55766.jpg

also bought their bezel assembly for a 16610 it was also too large, the crystal took in humidity. i returned it. so unless you want to support your local post office, id avoid WSO

strange i never had any problems with fitting i must have purchased from a different seller the tropic crystal i purchased was a perfect fit with a yuki insert! and was shipped fast .

I bought a sub bezel as a backup for a gen from him (WSO) that showed the correct picture on the auction but what was delivered was completely the wrong size and shape. He swore me up and down I was wrong even after I did side by side comparison photos. After a while I did get a refund.

• 8 months later...

WSO is a joke. Returns? HAHAHAHAHA....Wow...my sides are hurting. Pulling a molar without Novocaine is more pleasant.

If you buy from this idiot be prepared to do this: doh.gif

How dare you call Mr. Slimeball an idiot. ;)

I bought a sub bezel as a backup for a gen from him (WSO) that showed the correct picture on the auction but what was delivered was completely the wrong size and shape. He swore me up and down I was wrong even after I did side by side comparison photos. After a while I did get a refund.

Consider yourself lucky. Most of the time, you never get a refund. Mr. Slimeball even registered a complaint about me with ebay once because I complained that he sent me a part that did not match the pic/description on his website (even though I had his own pics to prove my case, ebay took his side :bangin: ).