When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Final Generation Planet Ocean

Guest TTK

I really can't see how they can improve on the PO any further than this...!

MOVEMENT: Asian Valjoux 7750 Automatic Chronograph

DIAMETER: 45.5mm

LUG WIDTH: 22mm

THICKNESS: 17mm

DIAL : Black Dial / Orange Numerals

MATERIAL: 316L Stainless Steel

BRACELET: 316L Stainless Steel 22mm Width

GLASS: GENUINE Sapphire / AR LIGHT COATING

CASEBACK: Solid / fully engraved with beautiful and CORRECT engravings.

BEZEL: Orange / Black Uni-Directional Bezel with correct 'scalloped' edges.

HACK FACILITY: Yes

CLASP TYPE: Double Push Button Deployant with Dive Extension.

DATE INDICATOR: At 4:30 position / with CORRECT date alignment.

WATER RESISTANT: YES

HE VALVE: Correct Placement

CHRONOGRAPH FUNCTIONS

Constant running seconds @ 9:00

Minute register @ 3:00

Hour register @ 6:00

2:00 pusher starts/stops chronograph

4.00 pusher resets chronograph

149476-15040.jpg

149476-15041.jpg

149476-15042.jpg

149476-15043.jpg

Yes...black and orange both available....sorry Timm....your quota has been filled for the year.......JK.

187 On the way...stop e-mailng me every 5 minutes....dya want the tracking number?.......dya think it will make it quicker if ya have it...?....:lol:

Sorry guys....it's just been pointed out to me on RWi that this version needs better pearl location.....and the AR coating isn't up to snuff.....!

So please NO e-mails regarding this model.....I've decided against carrying it....especially as I have to make room for the new Breitling Chronomat Evolutions.....Sorry Timm....!

Can't tell from the pics but if it houses the newest A7750 (28,800 bph) then I would buy the black version.

I like how they finally turned the date font in the right direction.

Can you confirm the movement Neil? Is it the 21,600bph or 28,800bph model A7750?

Thanks

:victory:

FYI a couple of posts up neil says he isn't goign to carry this one because it still has some flaws. :)

FYI a couple of posts up neil says he isn't goign to carry this one because it still has some flaws. :)

Then he would be out of business..... the next one will be better but will have flaws too.

But that's the game and YES I agree with Neil, this IS the best so far.

I really like the improved datewheel.

Edited by www_watch

I need someone to tell me how I can get my avatar to move. It's a loop with Bond looking at his Rolex. Please help. Thanks

Your avatar is a JPG file - this format is not able to store moving images... try animated GIF if you want a video sequence

to convert from video try something like "Video GIF/AVI ThumbCell Creater" ...use Google to find software

...and next time, post this in General Discussion rather than on someone else's watch-related threat... ;)

Same here. I can't get Neil to respond.

...guys...if you read the post from start to finish (yeah ... I know ... who has time for that... :bleh: ) you will realize that Neil hasn't made up his mind yet. Last word was that he decided not to carry the watch because it still had flaws (don't we all?). Maybe he'll change his mind, but who knows...

Sorry guys....it's just been pointed out to me on RWi that this version needs better pearl location.....and the AR coating isn't up to snuff.....!

Ok, outing me as a noob but what is "pearl location" and "AR coating" and why are they ruining my christmas present to myself? :animal_rooster:

Neil, give a brother a chance! Really like this watch! B)

Well to answer the original question, I think they could indeed, I am still waiting for the ETA version, this is incredibly beautiful watch, I am on the edge of spending £3000 for the gen, if they can fit a good movement in this baby no doubt folks would pay the price, in my mind this can be a much better chrono then 196/188 or 212/253 which came out with ETA movements long time ago...the date window depth can be improved with the new movement too I would hope.